Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bdbbjorn14

Nov 3, 2014
Hello CubeCrafters,

It’s the end of the month, and the start of the New Year. And so, we have got to release the results of our Christmas game, Snow Down, which we had out last month. The top winners will receive a free rank, which will be listed below. Congratulations to everybody that took part. If you enjoyed Snow Down this year, so we will may be releasing it next year, for Christmas, and will be even better than ever!

Also, I would like to point out the UHC update. This includes many bug fixes, new team sizes, and an awesome new lobby that I just “found” on the build server. Sorry, I don’t know who built it… it was just there and looked nice. There will be more updates coming soon to bring it up to standard with the other games.

Thanks for all the support from everyone who plays on CubeCraft, and the dedication that everyone has whilst we all fix the bugs.

Thanks, rubik.

Here is the winners for Snow Down this year:

1st: Bluedragon717 – 1959 Wins (Emerald rank)
2st: juanpablo1403 – 1959 Wins (Diamond rank)
3rd: UnFrikyMasXD – 1614 Wins (Gold rank)
4th: Exciting_pancake – 715 Wins (Lapiz rank)
5th: XMOAB2DEATHX – 633 Wins (Iron rank)

Thanks again to everyone that took part! The winners will receive their rank ups as soon as I finished this post!
please unmute me plzzzz

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Congratz to the top 5! I liked the game even though I only played it twice, I hope it'll be there next Christmas!

Reactions: Sophie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom