Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
1) We have to have it in GBP for calculating Taxes and all the other boring accounting stuff.
2) The GB is part of Europe and the EU (which is what the referendum was about [quick correction]) but we have our own currency and don't use the Euro here.
3) Unfortunately we can't auto-detect your country and change your currency. If we get it wrong and then pay the wrong taxes it gets us in quite a bit of trouble!

I hope this is helpful!

Reactions: cocai

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Last time I checked United Kingdom was still a part of europe
It's still part of Europe for now...
It hasn't left yet...
It still needs to sort out details. Were not leaving officially for a couple more years.
The server is based in the UK, I don't see why we should change the default currency to euros just for the bigger playerbase ?
If the server is in the UK I believe that the GBP should be default and that you change it to your currency, the euro, the US dollar, etc...

1) We have to have it in GBP for calculating Taxes and all the other boring accounting stuff.
2) The GB is part of Europe and the EU (which is what the referendum was about [quick correction]) but we have our own currency and don't use the Euro here.
3) Unfortunately we can't auto-detect your country and change your currency. If we get it wrong and then pay the wrong taxes it gets us in quite a bit of trouble!

I hope this is helpful!
Very informative explanation ;)

N

Nikboo

The server is based in the UK, I don't see why we should change the default currency to euros just for the bigger playerbase ?
If the server is in the UK I believe that the GBP should be default and that you change it to your currency, the euro, the US dollar, etc...

No I agree that the default currancy should be GBP but I was just informing the player that were still part of Europe.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Thread is getting off-topic. The suggestion has already been responded to (refer below). Locked.

I hope this is helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game