Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths

Speed potion without splash

The current scout kit has been modified and is completely ruining the kit. The dynamic that the kit used to have, has been removed and has taken away all the usefulness of the kit, if you are being hit you can't take the potion because by the time you finish taking it you are already dead.

I don't understand why cube has decided to modify that kit out of nowhere and leave it without proper function and gameplay.

Whoever vote :unsure: / :disagree:, feel free to express yourself since you don't contribute anything by pressing a button, if you have arguments to refute it you can comment it here. I would like to see arguments regarding this change as it does not make any sense.

Last edited:

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
This is to force people to think strategically to use the kit rather than just throwing it down and escaping for free.

As far as I know nobody uses speed to run, its used to fight, I have +10k wins and I have seen a few people using it to run, the function of the kit is made to fight not to run.

If a person comes with speed and you didnt take it, there is no point in thinking strategically because you are not going to run anywhere and less if the person is decent.

It's more skill-based whilst providing the same effects.
Backwards, it's more unskilled, if a person with speed jumps to your island and you can't use it, most likely you will end up in the void for trying to run or dead. There is no point in thinking strategically

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I personally agree that changing the kit might be one of the less appreciated change from the update. I do however agree with Story saying:
This is to force people to think strategically to use the kit rather than just throwing it down and escaping for free. It's more skill-based whilst providing the same effects.
Nowadays if you want to use this kit in a good way you'll have to drink the potion way before the fight, which forces you to time it better -> to think more strategically.
I think its just something you'll have to get used to and after a while you will (just like any other update). If anything, they could make the potion effect last a little longer, but imo there is no need to change it back, eventhough I did like the splash potions a lot.

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
I dunno it's pretty easy to dodge it, just start sneaking the instant you see somebody holding a splash pot lol
but i understand tho

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: