Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am I right?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
There are hacks that can let you do that. There can be a real hacker and change there names?? There are also hacks that can let it look like there hitting you what they arent
you don't know what ur talking about. Do even understand what client side means? All of these hacks only appear for you, and not others. Yes there are hacks that make people look like they are using killaura but it won't actually do damage or make any sounds, you don't know anything about hacks

Reactions: YourMomsFriend

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
you don't know what ur talking about. Do even understand what client side means? All of these hacks only appear for you, and not others. Yes there are hacks that make people look like they are using killaura but it won't actually do damage or make any sounds, you don't know anything about hacks
Oke. There are hacks that give you damage when he hits you FAKE what are also hacks. I dont say he is not hacking but it looks really weird that a staff member is hacking tho. Also meby he is a hacker and someone changed hes name FAKE and recorded it. Dont really know where this is going ^_^

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
Oke. There are hacks that give you damage when he hits you FAKE what are also hacks. I dont say he is not hacking but it looks really weird that a staff member is hacking tho. Also meby he is a hacker and someone changed hes name FAKE and recorded it. Dont really know where this is going ^_^
You still don't understand my point

Reactions: Pepsicolaman
May 10, 2019
I do understand you. And i know what a clientside is. But it can also be fake there are so many ways to fake it.
You said it's fake and go on to say it may not be him, yet Yoya said himself about spamming meaning it would be him and he was just spam clicking, I don't know whether he is hacking but the video does look suspicious

Reactions: Pepsicolaman

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019

The point is you can clearly see he is hacking, head snapping and watch him spin to players behind, watch him attack the player without looking directly at them and then see how he says its "spamclicking" and tries to laugh it off.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
The point is you can clearly see he is hacking, head snapping and watch him spin to players behind, watch him attack the player without looking directly at them and then see how he says its "spamclicking" and tries to laugh it off.
I know i saw it that he said that. But there are so many ways to fake it i also did never say it whas 100% fake it just looks really weird to me that a staff member is hacking tho

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
And that sounds like you are coming up with any excuse, that you could apply to any video that has been recorded of someone
I dont and i never will go hack again but if someone is fake banned (what yoyamin can or cant be) that it should be seen. More staff should know that there are ways to fake it. Im not saying that it is fake tho

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
You make no sense at all, putting things clientside is how you fake things. That's the point!
I know that that is it and he can be cheating he kind of says that he is hacking but im just saying that there are ways to fake that video.

May 10, 2019
I dont and i never will go hack again but if someone is fake banned (what yoyamin can or cant be) that it should be seen. More staff should know that there are ways to fake it. Im not saying that it is fake tho
Yes but what about all the people that are currently banned, you could say the videos of them are also fake.. It would just go on and on.. I have never heard of some hack that makes a player hit others and make them take damage and other players around also take damage, that's just crazy

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
I know that that is it and he can be cheating he kind of says that he is hacking but im just saying that there are ways to fake that video.
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING!!?? putting things clientside is how you can fake a report!! omg when will u understand my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom