Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am I right?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_G1BBY

Feb 16, 2017
The thing is CubeCraft is a hub for hackers, the "top" players are mainly just people with the perfect settings on their client.... There is no end to this sentinel isnt saving anyone and the staff are trying but not hard enough
I didn't want to get involved in this but I agree with that, the staff are doing their job but not to the best of their ability, obviously Sentinel can't ban every single hacker, the anti cheat developer is trying but there are so many client out there updating and changing to get around Sentinel that it would be impossible to block all cheats. People can complain all they like about Sentinel but they don't know what it's like to be the one trying to battle the war against hackers.

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
OMG LOL a designer has been baited out
Zw0eeP8.jpg

Reactions: _Oplex_ and Shubba

Shubba

Jul 26, 2019
You are not wrong when saying some members are treated differently, Sheni is a good example.. There are many videos of Sheni:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=6i0aKvGiA1s

In 2 of the videos he teams with a user called BumpySalt55 and then another time dampfeast17 and both of those do not have skins, they aren't actual users they are someone hacking and were working with Sheni while using /nick and you can check this by searching theirnames on namemc and ingame couldn't message them, you can try to search them on appeals as well and nothing will show. Someone had ran into them as well and told staff, in which staff said they would look into it and nothing was done.
e1zKl6b.png

Sc7cact.png

Extra:

He snaps alot and at 45 seconds he is hitting while not even looking at the player properly and watch him spinning between the two that is not "spamclicking" MEGALOL

Reactions: Marco09MC and LBos

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
You are not wrong when saying some members are treated differently, Sheni is a good example.. There are many videos of Sheni:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=6i0aKvGiA1s

In 2 of the videos he teams with a user called BumpySalt55 and then another time dampfeast17 and both of those do not have skins, they aren't actual users they are someone hacking and were working with Sheni while using /nick and you can check this by searching theirnames on namemc and ingame couldn't message them, you can try to search them on appeals as well and nothing will show. Someone had ran into them as well and told staff, in which staff said they would look into it and nothing was done.
e1zKl6b.png

Sc7cact.png

Extra:
That video from yoyamin is fake i have been a hacker myself and i can tell that that is fake. There are hacks that can let players seen as a hacker and/or change there names

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
That video from yoyamin is fake i have been a hacker myself and i can tell that that is fake. There are hacks that can let players seen as a hacker and/or change there names
I know exactly what fake hacker is but that doesnt make the person be able to do damage lmao

Reactions: _Oplex_

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
What fake hacker does is makes the selected target rotate their head client-side, but this is real because he is snapping his head and hitting. also its impossible to make someone else attack whenever you want

Reactions: LBos

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Currently, cubecraft doesn't have big staff team and the staff team isnt that good. 1 way what the staff team could do better is implementing more suggestions. well you might say that some of the suggestions aren't that good (you may be right), alot of them are actually pretty good. an example of a good but not implemented suggestion can be found at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-this.220170/ I'm also aware it has been suggested MANY times but still not implemented. The second way staff could be better is just being more active. Ik they may have other things to do but still be at least a little bit more active. I see staff afk in lobbies alot and if they weren't afk as much they could punish rule breakers much quicker and help out more players. cubecraft would be a better server if staff were a bit more active
It's definitely not up to the moderation team to deal with suggestions. They can only escalate them to higher forces (aka management) and they are responsible for these. The suggestion you linked as an example is perfect: you can see Quetzi has gone in to detail as to why this won't be added any time soon. Not because they don't want it but because they simply can't.

Staff members are just like you and me, they have lives, friends, school, work, parents, sleep, food. This is something people don't really think about

Quite a handful of staff members are actively dealing with reports, both online as in-game, and telling them to do more so is simply disrespectful. It's like people would tell you what you worked so hard on isn't good enough. Not nice heh?

I have a ton of things to say about the anticheat. The anticheat is garbage. Why? First, sentinel has no killaura or velocity checks, and you may say "The anticheat is being improved" actually 1.9 sentinel is BROKEN af and believe it or not, it has been getting worse.
also, 1.8 sentinel isn't as bad as 1.9 sentinel but its still garbage, LoonyRules said that there is an Autoblock check. That's true, but it has been already bypassed several months ago
Also staff ban people in the name of sentinel to make themselves feel good and to make it seem that sentinel is a good anticheat
unknown.png

And https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/barbiehunter/JAVA if you still think that the anticheat isn't bad, then you don't know what your talking about
Sentinel, just like every other anti-cheat is not perfect and will never be perfect. I know this makes it seem like I'm some sort of wannabe just using the same argument as every staff member would do, but it's true. There have been numerous cases where I was up against a hacker and Sentinel helped me out. Personally, I think that Sentinel should only check on players who have been /report-ed just to reduce the number of unfair bans. It's definitely not banning all hackers, but you should be glad it exists in the first place

There have been thousands (if not more) alternate accounts joining the server with hacks, mostly from network-banned players. It wouldn't surprise me if 'lytecho0' is just another alt and was cursing towards Camezonda (because they got network-banned) and got hacks a few seconds later. Nothing suspicious here.

The discord is soooooo bad, because if you need help with something and if you know the staff is wrong and try to correct them, they will either start lying or make excuses and if you "argue" with them, they might ban you!
If a staff member is helping someone then they surely do know what they're talking about. If sometimes, they choose not to help someone out, then it's likely because they don't know it themselves and they just ask another moderator, this is something I've seen happening quite a lot. Again, staff members are just like you and me, hence they can't know everything. The reason as to why they don't want you to 'correct' them (which you'll rarely have to do anyway) is because the staff-help channel is only required for people in need of assistance; not for know-it-alls.

The reporting is very slow and ineffective, but /report is decent because it takes a few seconds to report and the hacker will usually get banned in a few hours at most but it costs money to use /report! Im aware that people could abuse it, but they could just limit it for stone rankers to prevent that. Now the reporting site is horrible because it can take an hour to make an report because you have to record them, upload it to YouTube, and fill out the info and even then there was most likely other reports made and even if your report gets accepted, it takes days to weeks just to look at your report! Reporting hackers is useless anyways because most hackers have alts, so I don't even bother reporting hackers
The report-site may be slow at times, but it's far from ineffective. If anything, it's the most effective report-system I've ever seen on any Minecraft server so far. You just report a player with your evidence and staff get to it within a day or two. Slow but effective.

I do agree that it's tedious to record a video, upload it, then get the link, etc. but that's why I simply don't do it and choose to /report instead. Shouldn't take an hour like you said though. Reporting hackers is indeed quite pointless but that's not on CubeCraft, that's on those idiots that have nothing better to do than buying thousands of alts for a couple of box and go wild with their hacks

Lets say that you decide to break a rule, and that you got punished accordingly. However, if you are a well known user or even a plus ranker, then there's a very high chance that the staff are biased with you and proof for staff being biased with well known players and even plus rankers can be found at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-quick-update.209199/ ik this is over a year old but this is still proof
Like mentioned above, the thread you used as 'evidence' is a complete contradiction considering a handful of well-known users which all had a rank got banned - at least I think all, but definitely majority had a rank. Staff members are not biased when it comes to punishing, if that were the case don't you think people like LaidToFall, Juskebat, CrabADerp, Gaaabb and many others wouldn't be banned? They were all incredibly famous on the network and some provided CubeCraft with a dozen active players. What you said is just a ridiculous assumption

Now I might've been wrong on some of my points and if I was wrong, then prove it. Also thx for reading my rant and I hope you guys liked it
Some points you say? Hmh? Yeah, thanks for writing this 'rant', I enjoyed every second of it! r/woosh

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
The thing is CubeCraft is a hub for hackers, the "top" players are mainly just people with the perfect settings on their client.... There is no end to this sentinel isnt saving anyone and the staff are trying but not hard enough
I will say this isn’t so far from the truth. There was this BlockWars player that played the game for about 4 years, and he hacked those 4 years. And only recently was he banned and his multiple alternate accounts, and not even by sentinel. Staff witnessed him cheating.

This guy was able to go unperceived for years! He’s really high up in the BlockWars leaderboards and everything.

I estimate about 500 of my lost games were because of him. I kind of just accepted the fact that he was “better” than me as he never got punished. But I guess not.

I know that’s one very special case, but still I do think the anti cheat could do better...

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
Like mentioned above, the thread you used as 'evidence' is a complete contradiction considering a handful of well-known users which all had a rank got banned - at least I think all, but definitely majority had a rank. Staff members are not biased when it comes to punishing, if that were the case don't you think people like LaidToFall, Juskebat, CrabADerp, Gaaabb and many others wouldn't be banned? They were all incredibly famous on the network and some provided CubeCraft with a dozen active players. What you said is just a ridiculous assumption
But here's 2 problems. One, Did you even watch those report videos that @TheTruth showed? Also I'm pretty sure that all those players u mentioned are still hacking on alts, and there's nothing that cubecraft can do about it

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
What fake hacker does is makes the selected target rotate their head client-side, but this is real because he is snapping his head and hitting. also its impossible to make someone else attack whenever you want
There are hacks that can let you do that. There can be a real hacker and change there names?? There are also hacks that can let it look like there hitting you what they arent. It can be real that he is hacking but there are hacks that can let it look like. Why would a staff member hack in the first place so blatantly hacking??

May 10, 2019
No one is perfect, CubeCraft obviously isn't.. I have been hacking on alts and my main which is Obsidian ranked. I use Wurst and have my settings so sentinel can't detect it and no one else really calls it out, maybe here and there. It's literally the only way I and other people can play to fight fair with most of the players here. It's way too obvious to see when other people are hacking and believe me some of the people that others call "pro" are not.

Reactions: Pepsicolaman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom