Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u want this in Cubecraft?

• Yea

• I don't know

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 6, 2018
www.youtube.com

Good morning, today I would like to present my proposal; 'The Competitive SkyWars'

Introduction:

THE PROPOSAL WILL BE IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH, ENGLISH AT THE TOP AND SPANISH AT THE BOTTOM SEPARATED BY A LINE, THIS IN ORDER TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

The modality I chose to give example is 'SkyWars', since it is considered personally the most played modality of the server, but if you find another modality that fits better, you are free to change it.

Please read the whole proposal carefully before giving your verdict or opinion.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Proposal:

I've been thinking about this for a few days, and I don't think it's such a bad idea, it's about adding a competitive mode, for example to skywars, which for me is the best option, because I think it's the most played mode, well, I've taken the idea more or less from the pubg videogame, more specifically the mobile one, which I play a lot, well, it would be like a separate skywars with a team mode obviously, where you would have leagues, I mean, when you enter, you would take the players to a small mini lobby (later I will explain why), where you can choose the map and if you want the team skywars mode or alone, a proposal would be that nobody will have permission to change the category of the chests and that they are permanently set to normal, to avoid that there is some advantage for being op or basic, that you can not change the type of throwables, but they CAN change the time, the players with ranks bought with money, or if you prefer those who are from a specific league.

How would it work?:

It would start, for example, being minecraft the video game, they would start for example in 'dirt' league, also in each league there would be mini leagues (the goal of this is psychologically to make the player see that he is less than they think to move to the next league), these leagues would be for example, 'dirt V', 'dirt IV', 'dirt III, etc.. And that they will start with 0 points, trophies or whatever you want to call them, and for example, that when they win a game they will win 15, and for every kill 5 points, also to avoid 'campers', that if you don't have at least 1 or 2 kills you will remove 5, 10 or 15 points, then everyone will leave their islands obviously, calculating, if a player wins a game and kills 5 players, on average it would be 40 points, taking the same mechanism, if a player kills 3 players and dies, he will get 15 points. And that for every 100, you would go from 'dirt V' league to 'dirt IV', and so on up to the number 'I', then you would go to another league for example 'Sand'.

(There would also be another method which would be that every 1,000 points they would move to another league, but I wouldn't recommend it, as it would become tedious for the player to see that he is far from moving from one league to another.)

Then following the rule that every 100 points, you go from 'dirt V' to 'dirt IV', and so on, there would be leagues for example, NOT TO INTERFERE IN THE RANGES THAT ARE BUYED WITH REAL MONEY, in order, Dirt > Sand > Sandstone > Wood > Brick > Glass.

Where would you see the 'ranks/leagues'?:

These 'ranks' could ONLY be seen replacing the bought ranks or next to them, in the small lobby already mentioned (without removing the color that some player with bought rank has selected or if you prefer that each rank has a specific color) (ALL THIS WOULD ONLY BE VISIBLE IN THE MINI-LOBBY BEFORE MENTIONED). Also, if you put your mouse cursor over someone's chat name in any lobby, somewhere it will show your current league.

Also that there is a kind of season, or time for players to have time to move up the league and once it is over, players are somehow rewarded depending on what rank they reached, that the top 9 overall for example receive better reward, the top 2 a better one, and the top 1 an even better one. Also that at the end of the time or season, each player will be downgraded by 3 leagues.

Matchmaking?:

The matchmaking would be the same as the normal skywars, maybe you think; "But if someone appears to you from a 'crystal' league wouldn't it be 'unfair'?"The answer is NO, in the league being 'crystal' it only means that the bearer has played more time, and the lower league being less, but this happens in normal skywars, as there are players who have played less and others who have played more, not that there are considerable advantages, apart from the satisfaction of being league 'wood' and killing a league player 'crystal'.

And normal skywars?

Obviously not leaving behind the normal skywars, and this would not happen, because it would not always play in competitive, I mean, many players would play in normal skywars to practice, or to play casually, and the competitive, to play seriously or more hours, but obviously the normal skywars, will not stop being played, because there are players who simply do not like the competitive and prefer to play casually.

(YOU CAN VARY ANYTHING MENTIONED)

Conclusions & Benefits:

I think that this way they would be rewarded when playing, I mean, I was playing cubecraft so
casual, I mean, I do not see objective to play, I am youtuber, and I only enter when I am going to record or when a friend is connected. With this I think that the players would have a goal, then they will have more desire to play, it would be like, "Well, today I want to reach to the 'crystal' league, I will play a few more hours," they would have a goal and a reward, Think about it, when you play skywars, and you win, well, well I won, but they don't reward me so much, 'xp' and little else, but what if I play with the adrenaline of winning, to rise in range, and I win, I raise of rank and they give me my reward, well, I worked hard, I had fun, and they have rewarded me, and if I spend more hours, they even know me more people for being of the tops in competitive or even that in competitive team skywars, professional players make competitive groups, or in the same 'solo mode', there are players that stand out and even that there are professional live tournaments, and that some youtuber or professional streamers are interested in Minecraft, imagine the titles: reaching to cristal league on cubecraft even in streams, and as their viewers would be interested in the game mode or cubecraft itself, consequently there would be more players. I see a good future for it.

The end:

Thank you very much for reading my proposal, I'll be happy to read your opinions, good day.

-cappisito

Buenos días, hoy les quiero presentar una propuesta; 'El SkyWars Competitivo'

Introducción:

LA PROPUESTA ESTARÁ EN INGLÉS Y ESPAÑOL, INGLÉS EN LA PARTE SUPERIOR Y ESPAÑOL EN LA PARTE INFERIOR SEPARADA DE UNA LÍNEA, ESTO CON EL FIN DE QUE ME COMPRENDA LA MAYOR GENTE POSIBLE.

La modalidad que elegí para dar ejemplo es 'SkyWars', ya que la considerado personalmente la modalidad mas jugada del server, pero si encuentra otra modalidad que encaje mejor, es libre de cambiarlo.

Ruego lean atentamente toda la propuesta antes de dar su veredicto u opinión.

De antemano mucha gracia por su atención.

Propuesta:

He estado pensando esto durante unos días, y no me parece tan mala idea, es sobre agregar un modo competitivo, por ejemplo a skywars, que para mi es la mejor opción, pues creo que es la modalidad mas jugada, bueno, he tomado la idea mas o menos del videojuego pubg, mas en concreto el mobile, que lo juego bastante, pues, sería como un skywars aparte con un modo team obviamente, donde se tendrían ligas, me refiero, al entrar, llevaría los jugadores a un mini lobby pequeño (mas adelante les explicaré porque de ello), donde podrán elegir el mapa y si quieren la modalidad team skywars o solo, una propuesta seria que nadie tendrá permiso para cambiar la categoría de los cofres y que ses fijada permanentemente a normal, para evitar que haya alguna ventaja por ser op o básico, que tampoco se pueda cambiar el tipo de lanzables, pero SÍ puedan cambiar el tiempo los jugadores con rangos comprados con dinero, o si prefieren los que sean de una liga específica.

Como funcionaría?:

Se empezaría, por ejemplo, siendo minecraft el videojuego, pues rango 'tierra', también que en cada liga hayan mini-ligas (el objetivo de esto es psicológicamente hacer ver al jugador que le falta menos de lo que creé para pasar al siguiente rango), estos serían por ejemplo, 'Tierra V', 'Tierra IV', 'Tierra III, etc.. Y que se empezarán con 0 puntos, trofeos o como quieran llamarlos, y por ejemplo, que al ganar una partida se ganará 15, y por cada kill 5 punto, también para evitar 'campers', que si no se tiene al menos 1 o 2 kills se quitará 5 o 10 u 15 puntos, entonces todos saldrán de sus islas obviamente, calculando, si un jugador gana una partida y mata a 5 jugadores, que es lo que un ganador de skywars mata de media, serían 40 puntos, tomando el mismo mecanismo, si un jugador mata a 3 jugadores y muere, conseguirá 15 puntos. Y que por cada 100, se pasaría de tierra V a tierra IV, y así hasta el I, entonces se pasaría a otra liga por ejemplo 'Arena'.

(También habría otro método que sería que cada 1.000 puntos se pasará a otra liga, pero no lo recomendaría, pues se haría tedioso para el jugador al ver que le falta mucho).

Entonces siguiendo la regla de que cada 100 puntos, se pasa de Tierra V a tierra IV, y así sucesivamente, habrían ligas por ejemplo, PARA NO INTERFERIR EN LOS RANGOS QUE SE COMPRAN CON DINERO REAL, en orden, Tierra > Arena > Arenisca > Madera > Ladrillo > Cristal.

Donde se verían los rangos?:

Estos 'rangos' SÓLO podrían verse sustituyendo a los ya comprados o al lado del mismo, en el pequeño lobby ya mencionado (Sin quitar el color que algún jugador con rango comprado tenga seleccionado/o si se prefiere que cada rango tenga un color específico) (TODO ESTO SÓLO SERÍA VISIBLE EN EL MINI-LOBBY ANTES MENCIONADO). También que al poner el cursor del ratón sobre el nick de alguien en el chat de cualquier lobby, en algún lugar muestre su liga actual.

También que hayan una especie de temporada, o tiempo para que los jugadores puedan ascender de rango y una vez finalice, se recompense de alguna manera a los jugadores dependiendo de a que rango llegaron, que los top 9 global por ejemplo reciban mejor recompensa, los top 2 una mejor, y el 1 una aún mejor. También que al finalizar, se les bajara 3 rangos a cada jugador.

Matchmaking?:

El entrar en partida sería igual que el de skywars normal, alomejor piensas; "Pero si alguien de liga 'madera' le aparece en su partida alguien de liga 'ladrillo', no sería 'injusto'?", pues la respuesta es NO, en el ser 'ladrillo' sólo significa que has jugado mas tiempo, y el ser piedra, menos, pero esto pasa en skywars normal, pues hay jugadores que han jugado menos y otros que más, no es que hayan ventajas considerables, aparte de la satisfacción de ser de liga 'madera' y matar a un jugador de liga 'cristal'.

Y el skywars normal?:

Obviamente no dejando atrás al skywars normal, y esto no pasaría, pues no siempre jugarán en competitivo, me refiero, usarían el skywars normal para practicar, o para jugar casual, y el competitivo, para jugar enserio o mas horas, pero obviamente el skywars normal, no dejará de ser jugado, pues hay jugadores que simplemente no les gusta el competitivo y prefieran jugar casual.

(PUEDEN VARIAR CUALQUIER COSA MENCIONADA)

Conclusiones y Beneficios:

Yo creo que así se les pondría una recompensa al jugar, me refiero, yo jugaba y juego actualmente a cubecraft de manera casual, me refiero, no le veo objetivo a jugar, soy youtuber, y sólo suelo entrar cuando voy a grabar o cuando algún amigo anda conectado. Con esto yo creo que se les pondría un objetivo a los jugadores, entonces tendrán más ganas de jugar, sería cómo, "Bueno, hoy quiero pasar a liga 'cristal', voy a jugar unas horas", tendrían una meta y una recompensa, piensenlo, cuando juegas skywars, y ganas, pues bueno, bien, gané, pero no me recompensan mucho que digamos, 'xp' y poco más, pero y si juego con la adrenalina de ganar, para subir de rango, y gano, subo de rango y me dan mi recompensa, pues que bien, me he esforzado, me he divertido, y me han recompensado, y si le echo mas horas, incluso me conoce mas gente por ser de los tops en competitivo, o incluso que en team skywars competitivo, los jugadores profesionales hagan grupos competitivos, o en el mismo 'modo solo', hayan jugadores que destaquen y hasta que hayan torneos profesionales en vivo, y también los mismos youtuber o streamers profesionales se interesen en Minecraft, imagínense los títulos: reaching to cristal league on cubecraft incluso en streams, y pues sus espectadores se interesarían por el modo de juego o cubecraft en sí, en consecuencia habrían más jugadores. Yo le veo un buen futuro.

Aparte creo que le daría un buen empujón a skywars hacia arriba.

Fin:

Muchas gracias por leer mi propuesta, estaré encantado de leer sus opiniones, buenos días.

-cappisito

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom