Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Oi! Você vai colocar aquele jogo chamado The Bridge? Eu realmente queria jogar no Cubecraft, não sei o que escrever aqui, mas é apenas uma sugestão; -;

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hey, from what google translate told me about your suggestion is that you want a new gamemode called "the bridge", am i right? i dont think cubecraft is going to add any new gamemode (at least not anytime soon) so i cant agree with this suggestion. the suggestion also kinda misses information about what this gamemode is supposed to be in my opinion.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
hey, from what google translate told me about your suggestion is that you want a new gamemode called "the bridge", am i right? i dont think cubecraft is going to add any new gamemode (at least not anytime soon) so i cant agree with this suggestion. the suggestion also kinda misses information about what this gamemode is supposed to be in my opinion.
hi, the google translator was wrong when sending the suggestion and translated the page, so i posted without seeing it. But the bridge is basically a game that has two islands and a bridge in the middle, the goal is for opponents to go to the other's island and protect the island as well. When a player arrives at the opponent's island he has to fall into a hole then he scores a point. In total you have to have 5 points to win. To understand it better (because I can't explain it by text) just search for "TheBridge" on YouTube that you will understand better. This is my first suggestion, so I made a lot of mistakes, but that's it; -;

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hi, the google translator was wrong when sending the suggestion and translated the page, so i posted without seeing it. But the bridge is basically a game that has two islands and a bridge in the middle, the goal is for opponents to go to the other's island and protect the island as well. When a player arrives at the opponent's island he has to fall into a hole then he scores a point. In total you have to have 5 points to win. To understand it better (because I can't explain it by text) just search for "TheBridge" on YouTube that you will understand better. This is my first suggestion, so I made a lot of mistakes, but that's it; -;
ohhh now it makes sense hahaha, so its basically the same as on hypixel

Reactions: Fayker

latus_katze

Oct 1, 2020
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom