Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Update to 1.12?

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

"People cant run 1.12" such a silly statement , if you can run minecraft then you can run any version of it

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
"People cant run 1.12" such a silly statement , if you can run minecraft then you can run any version of it
Actually, it surprised me when that statement was proved wrong.
A friend of mine can easily run the versions 1.0 - 1.8.9, but has extreme lag whenever he goes on 1.9+ for some reason. It's definitely possible to not be able to run specific versions and above, and some players may be dealing with this issue themselves.

A

A pigeon

Actually, it surprised me when that statement was proved wrong.
A friend of mine can easily run the versions 1.0 - 1.8.9, but has extreme lag whenever he goes on 1.9+ for some reason. It's definitely possible to not be able to run specific versions and above, and some players may be dealing with this issue themselves.
Its because of the firewall . They mess with mc so much

D

Deleted member 169486

I do not think that 1.8 should be removed. As a 1.8 player myself, I find it fun to play on Cubecraft on 1.8.
Completely agree. No offense to anyone but I personally hate the PVP change.

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
I don't think all these games should be updated to 1.12. Honestly, 1.10 is better than 1.11 and 1.8 for the said minigames. It's kind of in the middle. I don't think everyone starts using the newest version of the game as soon as it's released. This is because different useful mods are maybe not updated to the specific version, which leads to players sticking with older versions. Most new versions don't add much either, mostly just useless things. For PvPGames? I mean I don't see why not, since it already uses the newer PvP. Imo 1.7/1.8 PvP is better than the newer versions with the cooldown. Anyways, nice suggestion ~

A

A pigeon

This thread has nothing to do with pvp pls read before commenting. Are you kidding me? My first line was in red , saying it wasnt about pvp and all you guys are talking about is 1.8 vs 1.9 .

Reactions: CommunistCactus
D

Deleted member 324613

Maybe update the whole server to 1.12 but...
Not everyone has strong Pc's and 1.12 is way more difficult to run than 1.9...
I use 1.9.4 to play in CUbe because it's more fluid but yeah... Could be nice to update CubeCraft to the recent Minecraft Version C:
That's another good reason why they shouldn't update just yet, Minecraft 1.13 should have a lot of optimisations that are needed for some players. Then again, I think my game's performance increased from 1.9 to 1.12.... and I have a low-end laptop.... but, still.

I do not think that 1.8 should be removed. As a 1.8 player myself, I find it fun to play on Cubecraft on 1.8.
Since hardly any other pvp servers care about players who prefer 1.9+, I wouldn't really care if Cube removed 1.8 entirely. Not that they are going to do that anytime soon, so don't worry about it.

1.11 has better hit detection, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
I've heard this before. This is great if it's true, can I see some proof?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom