Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Please select the answers that apply to you

• I have not completed the winter map challenges

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • I have completed the winter explorer challenge (played on all winter maps)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I have completed the winter winner challenge (won on all winter maps)

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

With every seasonal update, new seasonal maps become available to play. And with those maps, seasonal map challenges come as well!
To complete these, you have to play & win on every single seasonal map.

Fill in the poll, so there is a general overview of people who (haven't) completed the winter challenges.

The problem

Each year, more and more maps get added. This makes it very difficult to play on, and even win on every single map.
It gets even worse: you have to wait for maps to open... or for people to actually join (cough cough solo eggwars)
When you finally get to play one game on said map, a tryhard joins and you manage to lose in 15.2 seconds.
This year, it gets even more confusing, do I have to win on some maps, but have to play other maps? And why are some maps listed more than once?

The suggestion

The suggestion is simple: you don't have to win on every single seasonal map, you just have to win on a few maps.
This idea could be mixed up in different ways:
  • Win one map on every single gamemode with seasonal maps
  • Win at least ten times on seasonal maps (any gamemode, can be the same map)
  • Win at least five times on seasonal maps (any gamemode, are different maps)
  • Win ten times on seasonal maps, and it has to be at least one map of every gamemode
  • And so on
The menu would of course look different. I have a suggestion for that as well, depending on the suggestions in the list above
1640631517784.png

When you hover over the items, you'll see the text appropriate for the suggestions. Of course, this would change a bit per suggestion.

Thanks for reading! Please post any thoughts

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I also love the fact that there is someone who won all maps but didn't play all maps 🤔
I have this, since a lot of my wins didn't count torwards me "playing the map" or sometimes my wins didn't even count either so I just gave up

D

Deleted member 347571

Yeah i see where you're coming from.. i still think that there are way to many maps though. Yeah a lot of people will probably disagree with this but a lof of the maps are actually bad to be played on, the newer maps are mostly the good ones.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
woah what a great suggestion!! forwarded ! well done u are amazing

Yeah i see where you're coming from.. i still think that there are way to many maps though. Yeah a lot of people will probably disagree with this but a lof of the maps are actually bad to be played on, the newer maps are mostly the good ones.
I kinda agree tho, one of the winter solo eggwars maps is very big, and every time I played it, it had games over 20 minutes

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
D

Deleted member 347571

woah what a great suggestion!! forwarded ! well done u are amazing

I kinda agree tho, one of the winter solo eggwars maps is very big, and every time I played it, it had games over 20 minutes
Well just the maps in general, some games have 2 pages of maps which is a lot, the odds of your favorite map to spawn is slightly decreasing as well i think?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Well just the maps in general, some games have 2 pages of maps which is a lot, the odds of your favorite map to spawn is slightly decreasing as well i think?
The seasonal maps do spawn more often, but still not very often in my experience, so yeah that's likely

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello SanCookie,

Your suggestion has been discussed with the server team, and we definitely agree that the (seasonal) challenges system could use an overhaul. We will be looking into implementing your suggestion somewhere in the future, to hopefully make them more enjoyable to participate in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.