• No it isn't

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decimation

Dec 28, 2016
I am here to present to you the best suggestion Cubecraft has ever seen.

So everyone knows hacking is a huge problem on Cubecraft. Well, this suggestion will fix all of it. Allow hacking! If this is a hacking server it's players will grow 10x as there hasn't been a huge hacking server. Besides, nobody'll need a stupid anticheat that would take a year to make. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been added yet!

Reactions: Komodо

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
What's the point of hacking if everyone else is hacking. The majority of hackers cheat to gain an advantage because they suck at the game. The games will be pointless and then the server would die out.
And don't forget about ranks. How would the server stay open? Hackers don't care about the server, and with all the legit players gone, there would be no donations.

So no. The only way to way to fix the problem is by fighting it. You can't stop hackers by joining them.

Reactions: Krealίxx

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
No the 90 percent will quit because they wont download hack clients because they will think they contain viruses which is good they think that

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
No the 90 percent will quit because they wont download hack clients because they will think they contain viruses which is good they think that
I'm not sure people think hacked clients contain viruses. But I do know that a lot of the legit players actually like playing legit. It's the way minecraft was designed, it takes actual skill, its fun, and you get a sense of accomplishment. The only thing that you can say about hacking is that it is "fun". And that "fun" is seeing people rage when they die. After awhile, it gets boring.

Reactions: JamesGamez

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
I'm not sure people think hacked clients contain viruses. But I do know that a lot of the legit players actually like playing legit. It's the way minecraft was designed, it takes actual skill, its fun, and you get a sense of accomplishment. The only thing that you can say about hacking is that it is "fun". And that "fun" is seeing people rage when they die. After awhile, it gets boring.
true

U

Unipotato

No. This is not a good suggestion at all. Hacks were never meant for Minecraft. It was meant to be played legit. They didn't make it so that you could fly in survival without hacking for a reason. CubeCraft would lose a lot of paying players. Hackers don't care about servers, they just want to wreak havoc and make everyone else's games miserable. If CubeCraft lost its lag it players, it would lose the payers as well and there goes CubeCraft

We will fight till most of the hackers are gone. We will never join them.

Worst. Suggestion. Ever.
@hgbf

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You're just a tad too inconsiderate.
To make sense:
Basically ruin the second most popular server because somebody wants to hack.
Just go off to some anarchy server where it's legal.
As far as i know theres only one but its only extreme survival how it stays open i have no idea it dosent have any mods or even a store, but yeah if hackers want to hack go to an anarchy server not here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom