Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
To rush, I think that Pond and Underwater are the best maps. Savannah and carrots are also pretty good to rush on for faster wins. ;)
Personally I really like to play on Blossom. The layout is very nice and it's good looking!
And also.. I LOVE to see some Swedish people here on the forums!

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Do people prefer rushing maps for Lucky Islands?

I tend to make a lot of rushing maps since that's what I love when I play Lucky Islands. Just curious what you guys think.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
D

Deleted member 352903

I tend to make a lot of rushing maps since that's what I love when I play Lucky Islands. Just curious what you guys think.
I want rushing maps, camping maps, big maps, small maps, etc. All types of maps pls

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I do like both the rushing maps and other maps too. But I still think that there needs to be varied types of maps. The first impression of the solo skywars map called drought was that I thougt it would be a very good map for lucky islands. I would like some maps with that kind of layout on solo lucky islands too. c:

Reactions: Skyfire_swe

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I want rushing maps, camping maps, big maps, small maps, etc. All types of maps pls
Amazing...

I do like both the rushing maps and other maps too. But I still think that there needs to be varied types of maps. The first impression of the solo skywars map called drought was that I thougt it would be a very good map for lucky islands. I would like some maps with that kind of layout on solo lucky islands too. c:
hmmmm interesting... gimme a few hours I go make one!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

I prefer rushing maps, the 'damage' they dealt to Underwater hurt me, it's less rush-like now :d
Big maps with high trees or buildings are the worst because people always camp in or on them (Blossom (I like this map, it's just the camping in the beautiful trees that annoys me), Elven (you can't finish a game here that is less than 30 minutes because of campers), Clouds (yes even here people camp on that angle thing), ...)
I like any map as long as it isn't campable xd

Reactions: Kloska
L

Lightning McQueen

Tryhard REEEEEEE (jk though {not jk})

Actually I prefer slower maps rather than the rush type ones. The rush types are enjoyable bit I think we have too many of them on solo and too less of them in teams. Accidentally made text huge rip

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden

I do like the variation, but I would like a couple of more clear rushing maps on Solo mode. There’s very few maps like this, even Pond is restricted to 2 close neighbors. Would love to have a “Ducks” on solo, no void between starter islands :)

Maybe replace Bridge with a new one ;)

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Well I found some time to start on it today. It's quite close and extra flammable! :mad: Can't wait for peeps to play it, also it's using my favourite theme

I’m excited! :) Some new maps on solo would be great, I am kind of tired of many of them unfortunately (especially Bridges and Trees).

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom