Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you used this Strategy before?

• Total voters

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hi guys, i've been using this strategy for Pacman in team skywars, and in fact all skywars games for ages. but no seems to use it. I'm gonna let you in on my secret, i promise you will win so many more games :-D

First of all you need to buy the anvil kit. It's only 400 points, screenshot attatched.

Secondly you need to join a skywars game (this strategy works perfectly for Pacman because of the middle island)

Before the game starts, choose the anvil kit you just bought. When you get down to the island, get AS MANY chests as possible, be sure to get AS MANY bows (and arrows) as possible. If your a PvP Person, you may want to grab 2 Sharp 4 swords, and a fire aspect 2 sword

The main thing that lets this strategy down, is not having enchant bottles, so grab a tonne of them as well.

Before the new skywars update, i used to make Punch 3 power 3 (and then upgrade to power 4, then power 5 when i find more bows), but now you can't get punch 3 from chests, the strategy still works though! Using 2 punch 1 bows, make a punch 2. Then combine with Power bows, try and get your bow as maxed out as possible! If you have more punch 1's, combine them together until you make a punch 3.

Same thing applies with swords, Make yourself a sharpness 5 fire 2 sword. If your an axe person, combine some axe's....you get the point.

Using your new bow, shoot people off as they build and when u get close, just spam them off the island! Using your new sword/ axe , you can fight like a pro.

I use this method ALL the time, and i will get tonnes of kills with my punch 2 or 3 bow. This also means that if someone camps, make a power 5 bow and shoot them to death.

Hope this helps :-D

This post better get some likes, as this is a classified family secret!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading, from James Lawrence

Attachments

• Screenshot (100).png
    Screenshot (100).png
    772.3 KB · Views: 125

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I always use this strategy in OP, but still usefull for other players! Thankt Grim! :D

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
Another strat: blow up your island using the bomber kit, and leave a 1x1 block space while you have a punch I or II bow, then win the game when the final person tries to kill you.

People will start flaming you in chat

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
One thing. You cant make a punch 3 bow with an anvil the enchantment works at higher levels but you cant get it in survival. It caps at 2

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom