Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 26, 2021
Cacti kinda suck for money since they take so long to grow, I used for the jungle island cocoa bean farm and also ocelots with chickens so I can afk while collecting drops. Makes a good bit of money with even just 2 spawners. For the 4th island (desert) definitely make zombie droppers, I made millions of coins with it while waiting for birch trees to grow so I could get a headstart on the birch island.

_dnn

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2020
Cacti kinda suck for money since they take so long to grow, I used for the jungle island cocoa bean farm and also ocelots with chickens so I can afk while collecting drops. Makes a good bit of money with even just 2 spawners. For the 4th island (desert) definitely make zombie droppers, I made millions of coins with it while waiting for birch trees to grow so I could get a headstart on the birch island.
1) desert is 5th island
2) cacti is a really good afk income if you build a big enough farm
3) i never said to not build zombie droppers or chicken farms

so cacti might kinda suck but its better than nothing and still a really good income source where you dont have to physically do any afking, only log on every 40 mins (for max efficiency anyway)

Jun 26, 2021
1) desert is 5th island
2) cacti is a really good afk income if you build a big enough farm
3) i never said to not build zombie droppers or chicken farms

so cacti might kinda suck but its better than nothing and still a really good income source where you dont have to physically do any afking, only log on every 40 mins (for max efficiency anyway)
1. Oh yeah I forgot to include first island
2. Cacti take more effort than zombies for the reward
3. Well you didn't say but isn't the point to tell people the best methods? I mean you did ask
1626537573279.png

Yeah it is but logging on every 40 minutes might as well just run it in the background and relog every 40 minutes since the servers restart.

Great video though, with good editing and no time wasting like many others xD

_dnn

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2020
1. Oh yeah I forgot to include first island
2. Cacti take more effort than zombies for the reward
3. Well you didn't say but isn't the point to tell people the best methods? I mean you did ask View attachment 196980

Yeah it is but logging on every 40 minutes might as well just run it in the background and relog every 40 minutes since the servers restart.

Great video though, with good editing and no time wasting like many others xD
not starting an arguement here but cact works at anytime that youre on the island, zombie farms work only when youre near them. May aswell have both and also thanks :)

Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Jun 26, 2021
not starting an arguement here but cact works at anytime that youre on the island, zombie farms work only when youre near them. May aswell have both and also thanks :)
Yeah I'm not trying to start an argument either, you asked what you could add, and I responded the best I could to my knowledge at my stage of the game. Just saying that cactus could be combined for zombie farms since they are even more powerful and you can run cactus in the background.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Ngl I was a bit surprised as well when I saw the cactus. It uses quite a bit of resources to set it up if you want to make an amount that would help with completing.
Each quest that requires money is ~1 mil or ~ 500k coins. Cactus is a passive income but the time spent on building it gets outweighed by a cocoa bean farm.
I believe the reason you added cactus is because you needed a money making method for all islands.

Last edited:
Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I am personally a much bigger fan of the passive money earning options.

This is a quest based progression game. I would much rather spend my time working on the quests to advance in the game. I farm only the amount needed to progress through the quests.

As I do this, my droppers are constantly creating additional money for me.

Using cobble to build walls to sell versus using that same cobble to build and expand early game is a huge mistake in my opinion.

A pumpkin farm is needed for questing and will create surplus income. That said, the money isn't huge especially when you look at the wait times, time to collect, etc versus progressing to the next island where must better money opportunities await.

The same is basically true for cocoa but we can agree cocoa pays better than pumpkins.

I built the cactus farm before. Those farms are a huge investment in time. Again, I would much rather spend the time progressing to the next island for better earning opportunities.

These are just a few examples.

Setup the droppers. Use the money earned to buy more spawners and increase output. Spend your TIME advancing through the quests to get to the next island.

Jun 26, 2021
I am personally a much bigger fan of the passive money earning options.

This is a quest based progression game. I would much rather spend my time working on the quests to advance in the game. I farm only the amount needed to progress through the quests.

As I do this, my droppers are constantly creating additional money for me.

Using cobble to build walls to sell versus using that same cobble to build and expand early game is a huge mistake in my opinion.

A pumpkin farm is needed for questing and will create surplus income. That said, the money isn't huge especially when you look at the wait times, time to collect, etc versus progressing to the next island where must better money opportunities await.

The same is basically true for cocoa but we can agree cocoa pays better than pumpkins.

I built the cactus farm before. Those farms are a huge investment in time. Again, I would much rather spend the time progressing to the next island for better earning opportunities.

These are just a few examples.

Setup the droppers. Use the money earned to buy more spawners and increase output. Spend your TIME advancing through the quests to get to the next island.
I make a huge pumpkin farm in order to be able to just switch it out to melon later on. It also makes great money for early game.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
There is no question about it. You will make more money by spending time on crops.

My point is the TIME.

While you are building your pumpkin patch and farming I am working toward the next island. Meanwhile, the dropper never stops creating money.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.