Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 5, 2022
the Internet

šŸŒŸ The Beginning

Hello everyone!! Today is the first official edition of TCCH. The CubeCraft Herald is a newspaper which its purpose is to publish the most important events related to CubeCraft Java & Bedrock. Let me explain how it goes... We'll start off by a major edition every month in addition to 2 small editions during the same month. In a matter of fact, this requires a strong will & motivation to proceed but I'm sure our Staff Team is capable of everything, I believe in them! Well, I wish you the best of time in reading this very first edition of TCCH. Enjoy <3

šŸ”Ø Interview with the new Helper Cathie

1.Did you expect to be accepted for Helper and was it hard?
- Honestly no, I didnā€™t really expect it and I was really surprised when I did. I never really believed that I could get accepted but here I am :D. I donā€™t think calling it ā€œhardā€ is the right word though. I donā€™t think itā€™s hard nor easy. If youā€™re worth it and do well on the interview and write a good application + behave well, then I think itā€™s easy to get accepted.

2.How does it feel to be a Helper and is the work difficult?
- Iā€™m loving it, itā€™s really awesome and I genuinely enjoy being a helper. Iā€™m really grateful for the fact that I got the opportunity to become a helper and got the chance to be in the amazing staff team (theyā€™re all really great). To be fair, sometimes it can be difficult yes. Sometimes if you donā€™t know how to answer someone in staff-help for example, itā€™s quite hard. Always ask for help!

3.Have you always wanted to be a Helper?
- Short and simple answer, yes and no. When I first started playing Minecraft back in 2017 I was quite young and had no idea what Staff was or anything, and the first server I joined was CubeCraft. But I played for a year or two then went to a different server for like 3 years again then to a different one again so I was sometimes playing CubeCraft not knowing that my passion is moderating. When I randomly applied once for a server I was so surprised when I got accepted and thatā€™s where it all started and I worked my way up to becoming a Staff member at CubeCraft.

4. From the time you became a Helper until now, have you gained experience?
- Absolutely, I was mod/mod+ on a few servers, and being staff on CubeCraft is the best thing ever! And the experience also helps me a lot with the trial.

5.What would you say to everyone that want to apply for Helper?
- Always behave professional, even when youā€™re frustrated or angry. If someoneā€™s being mean to you, just ignore them and donā€™t respond, and the most important thing: be yourself! I personally always want to show the best parts of me, but know that it is okay to make mistakes, we all do. And learn from your mistakes! ^.^

Random questions:

6.Whatā€™s your favourite game?
- Among slimes, 100% thatā€™s the best game ever. I was so sad when it became a featured game :(. Right now I usually play EggWars, Minerware and SkyWars!

7.Are you in any leaderboard and which place?
- No, I am bad at the game.

8.Do you have any great memories at CubeCraft?
- Absolutely, the great memories are when my friends die in a funny way and I send them the clip and they get mad. One of my favorite memories were also when I played back in 2017/2018 with my -in real life- friend and her brother, we were so bad that we literally cried. That was awesome.

9.where are you more active(the server/forums/discord)?
- Probably discord & in-game, though I try to be active everywhere because why not? CubeCraft is fun :>

10.Do you have any favourite event(Winter, Easter Egg Hunt, Lunarā€¦)?
- I love the Summer update, it gives a great vibe and my favourite Team EggWars map is available to play on: Vacation. The Winter update is also really fun, those are my favorites!

Article by: IWqntLqstTry

Proofread by: Firaso_

šŸ¤” Why have people stopped playing CubeCraft Java?

One of the most asked questions this year is not just why people stopped playing CubeCraft Java, but even playing Java. We'll start off by explaining why is Java no longer as much played, we'll then proceed to clarify how to fix that.

What happened?
After a deep research, many clues were found. However, there is an actual principal reason that forms CubeCraft Java edition problems.
One of the reasons is because Bedrock has got more popular which automatically reduced Java's players number. Some bugs were fixed, some things were added and with few words, everything became better. In the 1.17 edition, people who already had Bedrock officially saw all the changes and they liked Bedrock even more. With the better improvement of the Bedrock edition, people became interested.
This isnā€™t the biggest reason, itā€™s one small percent of the actual reason but weā€™re trying to see everything from different perspectives.
My friends and the old Minecraft players told me that most of the players leave because the game is different, as well as the people in it.
Every third thread was about how everything was easier. There were no fights about whoā€™s better at PvP, there wasnā€™t toxicity or hate, nobody cares if your name is weird, or your skin is, or how good do you play & many other factors. We can basically say it's a better community.
Nowadays itā€™s not comfortable for people to play the game, because thereā€™s always hate and everything is a competition, and if youā€™re not good enough you get hated and attacked from toxicity. One of the players whom I asked for his opinion has said: "Today we have a few problems. At third place, Bedrock is getting popular. On second place, people are toxic. On first place, everything is competition and you canā€™t have fun."

How to fix that?
People can have fun, just try to ignore all the hate or the people who are mad at you for beating them. Donā€™t give attention to people that want to show their hate, and just play like thereā€™s nobody. Do that and I promise youā€™ll have fun if you like the game.
Maybe now youā€™re asking ā€œBut how can we turn back the people to play?ā€. Well, itā€™s simple: invite friends, tell them to ignore the haters and most importantly, donā€™t be toxic. If youā€™re toxic, showing your hate and making other players mad or uncomfortable, donā€™t expect from them to stay. If they donā€™t feel good while playing, they simply wonā€™t play. Now the ways to turn back the players arenā€™t so much, but I think if we all do whatever we can to make the people comfortable, we can make a great comeback in the CubeCraft Java edition. What I advise for? The perfect time to play is between 4 and 8 PM (GMT), this is when the people are most active because for most of the players in the world itā€™s like 3 PM, they just finish school, go back home and start playing.

Article by: IWqntLqstTry

Proofread by: Firaso_

šŸŒŸ Popular threads

All Networks - Friend list revamp - by Verbramdt

This thread expresses a new way to organise the ā€˜Friends listā€™.
Check it out for more info!

Java ā€“ ā€˜Why memorizing names should be punishable - by bettyā€™s oldies

In this thread you will see the author express their view on people memorizing who they are, and this can affect your experience on CubeCraft.

Java ā€“ Auto balancing in Eggwars - by exacts

This author expresses their opinion on the Splitting function when the games seem unfair, they cover their experience with it

Java ā€“ General (much needed) changes - by Dreamer

Dreamer explains some important and ā€˜much neededā€™ he would like to see come CubeCraft Java.

šŸ“– Applications!

TCCH applications are now open! You can apply for many positions you're good at or willing to try to be good at. For instance: Reporter, Proofreader, Moderator. No experience is necessary, no obligations, you just have to be willing to improve at TCCH with the Staff Team teaching you everything. Click here to join our Discord Server to be able to apply in #šŸ“•ćƒ»applications through the Dyno form! Good luck.

Thank you!

And we hope you enjoyed our first article, and we hope to do many more!
The CubeCraft Herald Newspaper Team :heart:

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
My friends and the old Minecraft players told me that most of the players leave because the game is different, as well as the people in it.
Every third thread was about how everything was easier. There were no fights about whoā€™s better at PvP, there wasnā€™t toxicity or hate, nobody cares if your name is weird, or your skin is, or how good do you play & many other factors. We can basically say it's a better community.
I don't know if other people feel the same than me, but there I go. I started playing CubeCraft in 2015, when it was a really popular network among some of the biggest spanish youtubers. I was 11 years old back there, now I'm 18. And I feel those years were one of the best of my life because when I used to play CubeCraft at that time there wasn't so much toxicity or competitiveness. People just used to play to have fun and have a good time with their friends playing Minecraft. Now things are totally different on Java, stats matter more than life for some people, the community has became more toxic, even though the CubeCraft's community is one of the less toxic minecraft commmunities there are nowadays. For example, Hypixel's community just sucks in this sense because this problem is like one hundred times worse.

However, this kind of problems seem to have less impact on the Bedrock network, and that's exactly what I'm currently looking for. I don't want to become a god playing a game, because it's just that, a game and nothing else. I just want to have a good time without being worried at all for toxicity or excessive competitiveness as I used to do when I was a kid.

These are the main reasons why I have moved to the Bedrock network. I also think many people will do the same than me in the near future because Minecraft Bedrock edition is now free for everyone who had a Java account, so we can now play both games without spending more money.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The link doesn't go to our discord server. It redirects you to our Forum profile, which is not breaking any rules
Screenshot_20220618-235516.png

it says click here to join our discord server
maybe fix it?

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
1-Bedrock is not so popular, but since it has more things than java, the good thing is that in java the loot is free.
2-I think that the bad fame that the server had in 2018 was due to the large number of hackers that cubecraft had in those times, and the innocent bans by sentinel, an investigation should be done there.
3-Lack of Java advertising: Bedrock server is by default while Java is not.
4-Invite Youtubers to play Cubecraft Java: The DaniRep came back, along with many people from the Spanish community.

Reactions: Firaso_
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! šŸŽˆ
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! šŸ’–
Top Bottom