Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who think they need to improve their anticheat !!??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuh01

Jun 4, 2020
Hello cubecraft, I would like to make this post for you because I am tired of seeing myself in front of cheaters in-game mode such as skywars. It annoys me because I waste most of my time playing against these cheaters and I don't understand how your anticheat can't even detect them, most of them use hack killaura or speed or even fly lol ..
I even bought the rank diamond on your Server as I find it great. It’s really a shame that your anticheat isn’t powerful enough to banish all these cheaters. I think if that were the case there will be a lot more people on your server because most of them stop playing on it for these reasons.

I hope that in the future you will improve your anticheat, all my greetings to the staff who still do their job.

Kyuh.

Kyuh01

Jun 4, 2020
Hi there!

Cubecraft is aware of the current problem with cheaters, recently they made some changes and hired new developers to work on the servers anti-cheat and improve the server overall.

If you want more info regarding that team, you can do so here

okey thanks for replying this and for the information :d

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
okey thanks for replying this and for the information :d
I will lock this thread then! If you got any more questions you can ask them to on of our moderators or helpers or you can ask it in our discord server in #staff-help!

Reactions: funkemunky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom