Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alberto93

Sep 5, 2016
Good that seems centinel supposedly banea hackers but I only see that banned people with bad connection or that to be trapped in a failure in my case I just bought diamond rank and thumbnails and look I have been banned by a server failure is not It's just the second time you see me doing this, but the hackers are doing a lot of assholes and wakes Cubecrfat and his people who have moderators and administrators do their job or resign their posts

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @alberto93,

I understand you but look. Sentinel (< you can click on Sentinel) is a house made Anti-Cheat which gets better every day. Sometimes Sentinel has a bug but those bugs get fixed as soon as a Developer of Sentinel (CrazymanJR or/and GingerGeek) knows the bug. People who are banned falsely, are victims of a false-positive of Sentinel.

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
I've been kicked for breaking Obsidian with an Iron Pickaxe. I understand your pain.
The problem is, the hackers continually build a hacked client with the ability to SPECIFICALLY bypass Sentinel. So, with speedy updates to keep up with hackers, sometimes bugs and false positives appear. I'm not the biggest fan of the system (especially when it doesn't even seem to ban hackers in-game while blatantly flying) but it's something. Before Sentinel there were at least four or five hackers per game. Now you maybe get one or two. It may not seem like a big deal but, if you've played in a game where your team is literally the only ones NOT hacking, you'd understand.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Good that seems centinel supposedly banea hackers but I only see that banned people with bad connection or that to be trapped in a failure in my case I just bought diamond rank and thumbnails and look I have been banned by a server failure is not It's just the second time you see me doing this, but the hackers are doing a lot of assholes and wakes Cubecrfat and his people who have moderators and administrators do their job or resign their posts
Sentinel is definitely not the best anti cheat and it's still learning.
I do understand your frustration.
Please mind your language as well.
If you have got falsely banned please appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom