Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMrLoL

Feb 19, 2016
Iam sure i live in Belgium.
Before I start this discussion, I want to say that I'm not hate or bullying, but as you know, it's important that this topic will be listed once and for all, because many players suffer from this and this Conflict is also important so hopefully you understand that I do not want people to react negatively to this simply because I'm still a normal person and still have trouble with cheaters in the game

- The Anticheat!

The anti cheat has just arrived, but it has obviously been explained that it does not resist the cheaters, so I would like to start a long discussion now. I want to make sure you first look at the introduction so that cubecraft actually has in almost every Game bumps of hackers but there are developers I hope you understand that I want a 1.8 anti cheat as well because many players have stopped playing certain games on your network of course it's normal That you are busy with things like the new games on 1.9+ versions that I can fully understand but there should be a group of people who also work on the 1.8 versions because there are still players who can play this of course I do not mind anything here especially because I'm just a deadly person but you can help me fix this!

- Resisting youtubers from playing.
I've known a lot of youtubers who played cubecraft but who do not actually do it anymore, for example, because a large part of each game is a cheater of course, I know you want the best for us but that still does not stop me Complaining that the gameplay gets worse and worse for many players myself and more people get very aggressive and our behavior certainly has an effect and therefore I want something against the cheaters in the games youtubers are probably also very difficult to ever get a 1.8 video To do around cubecraft because there is still a good part that plays this

- Changing behaviour
Maybe you've already noticed it, but my behavior has become aggressive and rude since I encounter cheaters. I can not do anything about it that you like with children who like playing a game and that causes many mutes that are actually wrong, especially because the cause Cheaters are playing the gameplay and the idea around many games and that definitely changes the players as players are still the ones who make the server popular, hopefully you realize that!

Thank you for listening as i said do not see this as hate or other...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You can also take your time and record and report them. So you even care about childish players, to Enjoy it.

The developers are currently working on the anti cheat so Wait patiently for it.

PS: I don't play 1.8 That much But I know there are a lot of hackers, most Staff members are currently in the minecraft version 1.8 to catch rulebreakers.

TheMrLoL

Feb 19, 2016
Iam sure i live in Belgium.
You can also take your time and record and report them. So you even care about childish players, to Enjoy it.

The developers are currently working on the anti cheat so Wait patiently for it.

PS: I don't play 1.8 That much But I know there are a lot of hackers, most Staff members are currently in the minecraft version 1.8 to catch rulebreakers.
Yes i know that, the problem is that most players do not have time to record and report all the players!

Reactions: 0ffense

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc

People just wanna play normaly on the server and dont wanna report everytime. They just wanna play Some games and not wanna play "Lets report"

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
The owners/staff have to work…… the gamers not I think
So players are agrueing about the hackers/rule breakers, and saying That the gamers doesn't have to work. A That's obviosly not true, because the gamers have different ages. And Staff members have to work
Outside cubecraft or have school exams. Without doing anything for the gamers (members) cubecraft was full of hackers.

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
So players are agrueing about the hackers/rule breakers, and saying That the gamers doesn't have to work. A That's obviosly not true, because the gamers have different ages. And Staff members have to work
Outside cubecraft or have school exams. Without doing anything for the gamers (members) cubecraft was full of hackers.
i know but i mean that npt every player gonna report... i report evrytime i see a cheater

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
You have time to play = you have time to report. There's no valid excuse going against that.
Hi hackersdontwin… if you are busy with recording a video or busy with a livestream will you report the whole time? It's a little bit weird that the players have to do al the work to keep the server clean. I think they have to accept more helpers that they can keep an eye on the hackers.
;-)

Reactions: 0ffense and Shamel

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Hi hackersdontwin… if you are busy with recording a video or busy with a livestream will you report the whole time? It's a little bit weird that the players have to do al the work to keep the server clean. I think they have to accept more helpers that they can keep an eye on the hackers.
;-)
When live streaming or recording a video, you're essentially already getting the proof you need to report so yea, I am helping. And not only me, I've seen people in my live streams/videos using my content as proof to report the players which is great! I also report rule breakers when I catch them off-cam because I care about this network and I want that everyone around me is having a good time (Hence that is why I create content in the first place)

A

A pigeon

People should stop expecting others to report 24/7. Reporting is fine and all but telling players to do the anticheat's job when we come across a hacker every 5 games or so is not .

Reactions: 0ffense and Saevire

PPikel_

Jul 1, 2017
New Zealand
I think the anticheat is pretty good a few weeks ago i started hacking just because i was so annoyed of the hackers killing me so i wanted to give them a taste of there own medicine and i ended up getting banned twice on cubecraft and now instead of killing hackers i report them, so overall i think the anticheat does it job but could use a little work!

A

A pigeon

I think the anticheat is pretty good a few weeks ago i started hacking just because i was so annoyed of the hackers killing me so i wanted to give them a taste of there own medicine and i ended up getting banned twice on cubecraft and now instead of killing hackers i report them, so overall i think the anticheat does it job but could use a little work!
I made friends witha killaura reach hacker on FFA and got killed by a killaura fly. FLY HACKER on skywars. This anticheat is not much better than NoCheatPlus

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I made friends witha killaura reach hacker on FFA and got killed by a killaura fly. FLY HACKER on skywars. This anticheat is not much better than NoCheatPlus
You have no idea how bad NCP is.
People should stop expecting others to report 24/7. Reporting is fine and all but telling players to do the anticheat's job when we come across a hacker every 5 games or so is not .
Then don't play 24/7 and get some sleep :P
The owners/staff have to work…… the gamers not I think
Owners -> Apart of CubeCraft, they own for DigitalTreeMedia. Managing to companys at the same time isn't easy....
Admins -> Unless @Tacosbefriends , the other admins work at the Office (DigitalTreeMedia). @andyschofie is web-developer, I don't think he has that much time to deal with reports. @hub3rt is the Community and Project Manager.... And tacos, well, he online 15/7
Developers -> They get paid for soing minigames, backend stuff and, the Anticheat. Although they have moderation privileges, they rarely ban Hackers (although, they sometimes do so).
SrMods/Mods -> They're 'working' right now, banning hackers and moderating Discord and Forums
Helpers -> They can only kick.

Not to mention that all the staff members are volunteers (except Developers, Admins and Owners [also builders] who get paid)
There are so many people get false banned from sentinel everyday...One of them is me :(
@CrazymanJR is the one that can help you.

Reactions: ciwa

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You have time to play = you have time to report. There's no valid excuse going against that.
Time to play =/= A good enough PC to have a recording program on while simultaneously playing minecraft without any sharp decrease in performance.
There is a reason my OBS only records 480p.

Not all players on cubecraft have good pc's. It's probably one of the reasons they play minecraft.
They might also not have the knowledge on how to record, but that's another thing.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Time to play =/= A good enough PC to have a recording program on while simultaneously playing minecraft without any sharp decrease in performance.
Back in the day when I didn't have my own computer I had to use my mother's office computer. Trust me, I could only get to 24fps maximum. And yes, it can be hard to record with bad computers but if you don't want too many problems, then just use a video editor which doesn't require too much power. (EzVid is a good example for a program that can only record, cut and render).

There is a reason my OBS only records 480p.

Not all players on cubecraft have good pc's. It's probably one of the reasons they play minecraft.
They might also not have the knowledge on how to record, but that's another thing.
480p is enough resolution to get evidence. 360p is only good if the name is visible.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom