Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
First of all, the hackers controlled cubecraft. and that anti cheat that is on right now, kicks normal players.... There is something called JITTER!. but anyway, almost the hackers destroyed everything and cubecraft right now about the hack and the power of the hack not the skills or thinking ( thinking about strategies to destroy others egg or knock them off the map )

as we know the cubecraft anticheat sucks right now ( infact it kicks you only for speed clicking when you jitter ) anyway many small servers/starter servers have better anticheat than cubecraft HOOW!, they just have an ACC or something and its working better than the anticheat... so cubecraft must add a new anti cheat until they finish there "SUPER ADVANCED OVER ADVANCED MANY HACKERS BANNER THAT WILL COVER EVERYTHING THAT TOOK 5 YEARS"
damn son..

[ Rip Cubecraft ]
[ 2017 ]

Thanks for reading, i'll read each comment and i'll try to reply them so your comment will help alot im sure it will give idea or change something wrong i said. thanks

Mods don't lock, i don't think locking those posts or anti cheat post will change the idea of it
" Our great developers are working on it "

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I think you should read the hundreds of other threads that are posted here about the anti-cheat. You will only get the same answer.

This anticheat at the moment is only temporary until the new one the developers are working on right now is finished. We all will just have to be patient and wait. The only way a new one will be added soon is if it's an unfinished anti-cheat. And comparing it to smaller servers, you have to realise that those anti-cheats aren't built to handle a server this big. Yes they work well but the key words are "small server". Meaning not many players or now as many game modes.

Anti-cheats take time to create especially for servers this big, we all just have to work together to get through and keep the server as clean as possible until the anti-cheat is finished.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
First of all, the hackers controlled cubecraft. and that anti cheat that is on right now, kicks normal players.... There is something called JITTER!. but anyway, almost the hackers destroyed everything and cubecraft right now about the hack and the power of the hack not the skills or thinking ( thinking about strategies to destroy others egg or knock them off the map )

as we know the cubecraft anticheat sucks right now ( infact it kicks you only for speed clicking when you jitter ) anyway many small servers/starter servers have better anticheat than cubecraft HOOW!, they just have an ACC or something and its working better than the anticheat... so cubecraft must add a new anti cheat until they finish there "SUPER ADVANCED OVER ADVANCED MANY HACKERS BANNER THAT WILL COVER EVERYTHING THAT TOOK 5 YEARS"
damn son..

[ Rip Cubecraft ]
[ 2017 ]

Thanks for reading, i'll read each comment and i'll try to reply them so your comment will help alot im sure it will give idea or change something wrong i said. thanks

Mods don't lock, I don't think locking those posts or anti cheat post will change the idea of it
They (according to Carder) have devs working on it day and night. Just be patient and please do not try to tell staff not to lock, they can lock this if they want. Just wait for the new anti-cheat to come out.

Reactions: MooTa

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Please wait patienly as said above, we are currently tryiny to make a better anti-cheat then thoes small server. Anti-cheat is some thing that needs times to be created, if we rush it will worse as now.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I'm not going to bother giving you the same ''they are working on it'' excuse, want to know why? This is the reason;
Does literally NOBODY think it's absurd FIVE people give the exact same awnser telling him to wait? Honestly after excuse 2 it was already clear enough...
NxICR7r.jpg

lqKTwT9.jpg

3dciLHT.jpg

MUvd80t.jpg

tPUFpgo.jpg

No? OK.
I'm not accusing people here of Message Farming or being a Staff Wannabe but if the exact same awnser is posted 2 - 3x times there is no reason to add anything to this thread.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
'regering to the title'
Soontm again
Devs ar working on the Anti-Cheat.
Which will be SoonTM.

Lock? @zRinne @Camezonda
I'm not going to bother giving you the same ''they are working on it'' excuse, want to know why? This is the reason;
Does literally NOBODY think it's absurd FIVE people give the exact same awnser telling him to wait? Honestly after excuse 2 it was already clear enough...
NxICR7r.jpg

lqKTwT9.jpg

3dciLHT.jpg

MUvd80t.jpg

tPUFpgo.jpg

No? OK.
I'm not accusing people here of Message Farming or being a Staff Wannabe but if the exact same awnser is posted 2 - 3x times there is no reason to add anything to this thread.
Ahh yes now we got the same awnser 7 times.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Thread locked.

Obviously this is going no where, with all the same threads, same replies (come on, we don't really have to repeat what people have already said) if we update the current plugin, it's going to be incomplete and probably full of holes, that's not going to change anything.
Just be patient and wait for the final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom