Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sajanator3

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2021
I agree. A 5 spectator limit plus the ability to write /spectate in certain games pre-game to make yourself a spectator (freeing up your spot in the game) would be appreciated.

I reference that feature from Mineplex.
Why on earth would you even suggest this. Now cubecraft is gonna create a spectator rank smh. Why not just have a thing on the friends menu where u can spectate them if you want. and all your friends can watch you. Why not just have a thing so that you can make it so that certain friends cannot spectate. I really think this idea is dumb and I you're giving CC another way to charge you.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Why on earth would you even suggest this. Now cubecraft is gonna create a spectator rank smh. Why not just have a thing on the friends menu where u can spectate them if you want. and all your friends can watch you. Why not just have a thing so that you can make it so that certain friends cannot spectate. I really think this idea is dumb and I you're giving CC another way to charge you.
oh what are you gonna do about it? cry because you need to pay to spectate :((((

sajanator3

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2021
oh what are you gonna do about it? cry because you need to pay to spectate :((((
Its as if you cant read. I am saying that there is no need to have a spectator cap, people should just be able to blacklist who they dont want spectating them on their friends list. And suggesting player cap creates incentives to make it a rank. All I can do is cry rn, thats the most power I have as a consumer. I mean if you enjoy paying for things then whatever but dont make life harder for other people for them to enjoy things.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Please add the ability to spectate people on our friends lists. The way it should work is that I should be able to click on my friend on the friends list, and there should be an option called "spectate game". Even if the friend were to /hub the one spectating will still be able to spectate the game.

I think it would be an amazing feature to have because then cinematics for content creation would be made a lot easier. And I would be able to watch people do duels against each other, watch them finish their eggwars mega games, and also their skywars games while I wait for them.

hive is good but cc better
hive is bad --> last
CubeCraft --> 1st

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Please add the ability to spectate people on our friends lists. The way it should work is that I should be able to click on my friend on the friends list, and there should be an option called "spectate game". Even if the friend were to /hub the one spectating will still be able to spectate the game.

I think it would be an amazing feature to have because then cinematics for content creation would be made a lot easier. And I would be able to watch people do duels against each other, watch them finish their eggwars mega games, and also their skywars games while I wait for them.
3 agrees away form forward!

Reactions: AlexTheNG

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
hive is bad --> last
CubeCraft --> 1st
I actually disagree with this. CubeCraft is a bad server filled with bugs the devs don't and never want to fix.

You see, Hive is a great server. But the reason why people prefer CubeCraft over Hive is because CubeCraft is fun. The thing about CubeCraft is it's bad, but it's fun. Hive on the other hand is good but boring.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom