Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sajanator3

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2021
Please add the ability to spectate people on our friends lists. The way it should work is that I should be able to click on my friend on the friends list, and there should be an option called "spectate game". Even if the friend were to /hub the one spectating will still be able to spectate the game.

I think it would be an amazing feature to have because then cinematics for content creation would be made a lot easier. And I would be able to watch people do duels against each other, watch them finish their eggwars mega games, and also their skywars games while I wait for them.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Please add the ability to spectate people on our friends lists. The way it should work is that I should be able to click on my friend on the friends list, and there should be an option called "spectate game". Even if the friend were to /hub the one spectating will still be able to spectate the game.

I think it would be an amazing feature to have because then cinematics for content creation would be made a lot easier. And I would be able to watch people do duels against each other, watch them finish their eggwars mega games, and also their skywars games while I wait for them.
Cool suggestion, me agree but there is an unsure raid going on so I can't really vote agree.

edit: i changed my mind

Last edited:

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him

well. i agree but if the game server would be full it should say 'the server you are joining to spectate is full'

Bionex64

Oct 29, 2021

I do agree with this feature, it would be awesome knowing that I can spectate my friend's games instead of just waiting in the lobby + it would be really easier for content creators as well to gather clips, etc.

Oct 6, 2021
Nederland

Good idea, would be nice on java too :)

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

Add a limit of like 5 spectators per game?(cause cc bad lag) and an option to turn game spectating off for your friends list in player settings.

Reactions: spirit wetpaint

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
I agree. A 5 spectator limit plus the ability to write /spectate in certain games pre-game to make yourself a spectator (freeing up your spot in the game) would be appreciated.

I reference that feature from Mineplex.

• Disagree
Reactions: sajanator3

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Pros
The ability to spectate your friends games would be good for content creators, duelists casual players, scrims and PvP enthusiasts. It would allow for you to see your friends play from a new perspective and allow people to referee a scrim.

Cons
It would have to be a setting, as some people don't want to be spectated by their entire Freund's list. It might also lag games by filling it up with unnecessary players; although this can be solved by a limit to the amount of spectators.

Overview
I believe that the Pros outway the Cons, especially since the Cons can be solved with simple solutions.​

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
this could be good, not only would be good for people that like to spectate scrims, youtubers, friends or to make cinematic scenes, but it would also be good for banning cheaters.

Lets say you have a friend that cant record his screen, you could spectate that game so that the cheater gets punished, this could work for bugs too

they could add something in the profile > settings part to make people able to disable being spectated
:pun: :agree:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom