Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you unlocked these quests?

• Neither (Im a noob)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Acacia Grove (I’ve played a decent amount)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Both (I have no life other than this game please help)

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
This is my Top 2 worst/ hardest skyblock quests that I’ve found. I believe that these quests should never of been added as the grind needed to complete these is insane.

1) Acacia Grove
Gather 20,000 Acacia Logs
This is mainly super hard because of how acacia trees grow, the birch quests was quite simple but half the time on this quest is spent looking for logs

2) A Glimmer of Hope
Gather 50,000 Glowstone
I thought that the 20,000 glowstone quest was one of the most annoying quests I’ve had to do then I unlocked this one. I don’t want to think of how many hours this will take and you only get 1mil for it.

I doubt these quests will be removed but I still pray every night that I’ll wake up and these will be gone

Reactions: FakeArrow 347

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
You mean the 200k cookie one? That quest I did in like a day, I found it super easy because I had a good wheat and coco bean farm

Reactions: cioxcho
Aug 10, 2020
Well you see, idrc about side quests and all that for only a million is too less. I could just make a big platform to grow birch trees and get millions that way,

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
The glowstone quest is a main quest, so unlike acacia grove you can’t really ignore it. If you want to progress you have to do it

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Glowstone is the wooorst, you have to mine the whole tree, glowstone leaves and trunk, and it's so annoying since there is no tool to mine glowstone. I have done the 5k one, and i almost died doing that, can't wait for these ones...

Reactions: cioxcho

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
For me acacia wasn't hard, because whereas the glowstone one you have to constantly mine it every 5 hours, the acacia one you can just pop on every now and then and mine a few trees

jerrycarrots

Nov 29, 2020
You guys think that the acacia one and the glow stone one is hard?
I spent 2 weeks completed Blot out the sun
And The Golden Spoils quest, I’m still not done
I just can’t get a good pigman farm...

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
You guys think that the acacia one and the glow stone one is hard?
I spent 2 weeks completed Blot out the sun
And The Golden Spoils quest, I’m still not done
I just can’t get a good pigman farm...
Link to a pigman farm. That’s the farm I used to do The Golden Spoils quest and it didn’t take me long. Also the Blot out the sun quest was annoying, but nothing like the glowstone quests.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or another staff member.

- Locked🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom