Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
My mum just gave me so many lectures on internet safety and that's how my mind and imagination made it out to be. I'm not
even allowed skype so if my mum
found out she would ask to read all my
messages and trust me, she would
read every single one.

Also, congrats on 3,000 messages..
I know how that feels. My mom literally just talked to me about it and saying that I'm going thru a depression and now I have to see a therapist. -_- thanks mom

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Same with me, I got "banned" from skype, if my mother sees a single skype message, she would literally ground me.

Also, thanks..
I have skype on my phone so that the notifications don't show up on the home screen, but it still vibrates so I know when I have a message but my mums like what's that and I'm like nothing.. Look I have no notifications.. Then, I close my laptop whenever my mum comes in because I have desktop skype now but I used to have windows 8 app that didn't really show up unless I opened it so that made no difference, also I have a 'innocent' account on my laptop that looks real and has no skype and doesn't have my google skype history or anything so if my mum ever checks my laptop, I go onto that account and just delete skype off my phone..

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I have skype on my phone so that the notifications don't show up on the home screen, but it still vibrates so I know when I have a message but my mums like what's that and I'm like nothing.. Look I have no notifications.. Then, I close my laptop whenever my mum comes in because I have desktop skype now but I used to have windows 8 app that didn't really show up unless I opened it so that made no difference, also I have a 'innocent' account on my laptop that looks real and has no skype and doesn't have my google skype history or anything so if my mum ever checks my laptop, I go onto that account and just delete skype off my phone..
I removed skype from my desktop and from my toolbar, so my mom doesn't know it's there, so whenever she's not there, I open up menu and search skype, and it's in the downloads section, and click on it. >: )

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I know how that feels. My mom literally just talked to me about it and saying that I'm going thru a depression and now I have to see a therapist. -_- thanks mom
If my mum read my skype messages.... I would probably end up somewhere or with some kind of treatment for being mental..

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Just my first name though.. Nothing else, just my first name. I haven't been hunted down, stalked and killed yet..
u know... now that u say that... im thinking to myself... dang, i gave out my name on CCG and literally 10 minutes later people are mssging me like so thats what u look like or oh i didnt know you did that and im just listening to what their saying like...
O-O

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I removed skype from my desktop and from my toolbar, so my mom doesn't know it's there, so whenever she's not there, I open up menu and search skype, and it's in the downloads section, and click on it. >: )
I love how much thought has gone into hiding skype..

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
u know... now that u say that... im thinking to myself... dang, i gave out my name on CCG and literally 10 minutes later people are mssging me like so thats what u look like or oh i didnt know you did that and im just listening to what their saying like...
O-O
GG, I put out a video on my channel....

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
If my mum read my skype messages.... I would probably end up somewhere or with some kind of treatment for being mental..

To be honest she isn't wrong. I have had thoughts of suicide before. I haven't told her about it till 5minutes ago.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
To be honest she isn't wrong. I have had thoughts of suicide before. I haven't told her about it till 5minutes ago.
pls see a psychiatrist because that's not normal. I'm not saying this to be hurtful, but i m saying it for your protection because nobody and i mean NOBODY is worth paying attention to if they make you feel like that. Never let someone make you feel like that EVER. It's good that your open to say that like you said but pls, i dont wanna see anything bad happen to anyone ever.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Would be awesome, as long as you don't actually come to the address with a knife, I'm fine. But nope, not giving out address. Gl

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
pls see a psychiatrist because that's not normal. I'm not saying this to be hurtful, but i m saying it for your protection because
nobody and i mean NOBODY is worth paying attention to if they make you
feel like that. Never let someone
make you feel like that EVER. It's good
that your open to say that like you
said but pls, i dont wanna see anything
bad happen to anyone ever.
She said Shes thinking about it. But she gave me some meds to supress it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom