Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hai peeps, as many of you guys already know, I decided to resign today, i lost my interest in Minecraft, well, its not very weird, is it? I’ve been here 4 years and today were my last day as a staff member on this amazing server. Just wanted to thank you all for being there for me, especially the staff team when there were rough times in my life. So I am going to tag a group of people that have been there for me. Im really sorry if I forget anyone, but remember, you are very appreciated ❤️❤️
First of all, @MJ010101 - you havent been online in a while, cuz u finally moved away from home, thats a really big step in life, our plans this summer was to meet up but unfortunately that didnt happen because of the virus :sadcat:, just wanted you to know that I really appreciated you for being there for me before I became helper at March 15th, tack❤️
@Kloska thank you for helping me with almost everything, helper stuff, mod stuff, life stuff, tack du med ❤️
@Spoon thanks for your hard effort, thats very appreciated.
@Siftenly we havent talked a lot recently but I really miss our great calls, remember when you and I were in the same call and I just got the helper rank, that was the best day of my life actally, hahaha good ’ol days❤️
@TheSadPotato_ hi there good old friend, remember when we first met? I don’t. I miss our calls while playing Skywarssss, they were so amazing, gonna miss u 💝
@SantaCookie oh dear Sand, you have always been here and you will always be (ur not allowed to leave so I know where I have you mouhahhaha) gonna miss u quite a lot San, so many hours we have been in the same call, so many years.. one day i will come online and hope for you being online and then we should play, luv u❤️
@Lime we didnt get to play with each other a lot sadly. Though we will hopefully get to see each other more xo
@XiiKa aaaw Ka! Gonna miss u quite a lot, youre an amazing person who I look up to, youre really good at doing ur job and continue with that, a lot of people appreciate it.
@Keanu oh dear peanut, you have always been there for everyone including me, one day you will become something very big with your big effort, thanks for everything lovely peanut.
take care everyone and I hope to see you all on the server sometime, stay inside so we can end this pandemic. happy new year everyone. ❤️

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Good luck with the future, I wish you well. It was a pleasure to see you as apart of the staff team. I hope we will see you on the server once in a while though.

Reactions: Dutudy

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai peeps, as many of you guys already know, I decided to resign today, i lost my interest in Minecraft, well, its not very weird, is it? I’ve been here 4 years and today were my last day as a staff member on this amazing server. Just wanted to thank you all for being there for me, especially the staff team when there were rough times in my life. So I am going to tag a group of people that have been there for me. Im really sorry if I forget anyone, but remember, you are very appreciated ❤️❤️
First of all, @MJ010101 - you havent been online in a while, cuz u finally moved away from home, thats a really big step in life, our plans this summer was to meet up but unfortunately that didnt happen because of the virus :sadcat:, just wanted you to know that I really appreciated you for being there for me before I became helper at March 15th, tack❤️
@Kloska thank you for helping me with almost everything, helper stuff, mod stuff, life stuff, tack du med ❤️
@Spoon thanks for your hard effort, thats very appreciated.
@Siftenly we havent talked a lot recently but I really miss our great calls, remember when you and I were in the same call and I just got the helper rank, that was the best day of my life actally, hahaha good ’ol days❤️
@TheSadPotato_ hi there good old friend, remember when we first met? I don’t. I miss our calls while playing Skywarssss, they were so amazing, gonna miss u 💝
@SantaCookie oh dear Sand, you have always been here and you will always be (ur not allowed to leave so I know where I have you mouhahhaha) gonna miss u quite a lot San, so many hours we have been in the same call, so many years.. one day i will come online and hope for you being online and then we should play, luv u❤️
@Lime we didnt get to play with each other a lot sadly. Though we will hopefully get to see each other more xo
@XiiKa aaaw Ka! Gonna miss u quite a lot, youre an amazing person who I look up to, youre really good at doing ur job and continue with that, a lot of people appreciate it.
@Keanu oh dear peanut, you have always been there for everyone including me, one day you will become something very big with your big effort, thanks for everything lovely peanut.
take care everyone and I hope to see you all on the server sometime, stay inside so we can end this pandemic. happy new year everyone. ❤️
Hi, Tutu, we're glad to meet you, you were a great guy, hopefully, we'll see you in the future again.

Reactions: Dutudy
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom