Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
“Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing”

I’ve also been using this script for about 4 months, and thanked 400 players with it (400 x 50XP = 20 000XP) which is a lot of XP as well
Tried a multipler once and got 8k points so it's aight I guess
This isn’t about buying and using a multiplier yourself, this is about thanking others that they activated one

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

I’ve also been using this script for about 4 months, and thanked 400 players with it (400 x 50XP = 20 000XP) which is a lot of XP as well

This isn’t about buying and using a multiplier yourself, this is about thanking others that they activated one
Do you also keep logs?
Here is the expression I used to search the logs for the amount of times I have thanked someone:
You thanked (?:\w*) for their (?:\w*\s){0,4}Multiplier

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com

I know but what my reply was is that obviously he said the thank is overpowered but so is it for the person buying them

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you also keep logs?
Here is the expression I used to search the logs for the amount of times I have thanked someone:
You thanked (?:\w*) for their (?:\w*\s){0,4}Multiplier
Ah thanks I just looked for “You thanked” and after that for “for their” and it was the same number
Ill let u know what this will be when im back home : )

I know but what my reply was is that obviously he said the thank is overpowered but so is it for the person buying them
Oh like that, it kinda is both, op for the buyer and op for the thanker, they dont have to do anything to gain XP

Reactions: Reapz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom