Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
After all those rage threads, Blockband jokes and madness, I just want to say thank you! I've been here for idk, maybe 2,5 - 3,5 years and I still enjoy it! (I never said I'll stop continue making Blockband threads) And you're probably asking, why? there's only 1 answere possible -> the community. All people. Everyone. There might be some rotten apples (I'm half (Robby) rotten but with a crispy inside) But it's just FUN! I like it here and I hope there will be more fun years. There have been some crucial changes and if you didn't know already, I haven't been a great fan of some of the changes. (hehe, this is way too funny, actually not, but it's just me laughing at myself) But it's still a decent server. I don't have a lot of knowledge or actually anything about a server, but I think people like me enjoy something, you've done a pretty great job! I'm 15 years and Minecraft is probably not important for you CV and I'll be having less and less time to play Minecraft, but it's just something you can only do once in your life. (maybe you have 2 lifes or 10 as in Minecraft, but that is not relevant right now) Also, I'll never forget the games (removed or not, new games, old games, anything!) It's just, It feels comfortable. And yeah, some people think Minecraft is childish or something, but do I care? No. Do I care Cubecraft becomes less popular? It's sad, but not the end of the world, i'm just happy that I've got a chance to now Cubecraft at it's best. And you might wondering who am I? Actually, I'm maybe not very sociable, not always kind, but I'm just staying here and no going anywhere (especially no memepixel...)
Now I'm going to tag some people because that's what most people do and I don't have any other ideas:
Actually, I'm way to lazy to tag people, but yeah, I'll maybe tag some people if Bl.ckb.nd g.ts .dd.d .g..n

Okay maybe some, for the Blockband-related rewards :3
@Tacosbefriends
@telegamer
@hub3rt

And some Blockband-friends :D
@Power Ranger
@jollow250
@FireExcalibur10

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom