Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Hello, CubeCrafters!

After I've been posting, working, and promoting my channel, I have been given so much support and feedback. I want to thank each person for the support on my channel, all of this means a lot to me so I want to thank ya'll again and upload some brand new content every few days. My new video uploaded a few hours ago, so thank you for that support and if you haven't already, feel free to check it out.

I upload EggWar Montages on my YT

My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJlMhedMgd2jPPe0m1Cfx1g

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Cool but pls stop posting the threads that don’t have videos just do profile posts pls it’s annoying all the threads no offense

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Cool but pls stop posting the threads that don’t have videos just do profile posts pls it’s annoying all the threads no offense
ight, well this is my first time not posting a clip for the first time in a while lol, but again I accept all feedback, thank you!

It's just they get less views on profile, but I'll make sure to do that more often instead.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom