Votes: 10 24.4%
  • naah,

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I disagree. The ranks on cubecraft are not very cheap,( My opinion) and now adding it into a temporary rank, would players feel scammed ( also What @Younisco said) And I have a rank now and If a temporary rank would he added, I spended a lot of money because I upgraded from rank to rank. Sorry -1

So If the rank is permanently and it would be changed to temporary, they wouldn't think the ranks are too expensive?
je kan kiezen tussen een tijdelijke en een voor altijd. Als je de tijdelijke activeert voor ... money krijg je dat korting als je hem voor altijd koopt. Zo kan je je rank uitproberen.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If it really gets added in, first I don't think anyone will buy it.
I mean I know whats it like to have a rank, you're having fun around it and it feels awesome, so you want to keep it permanently! Then suddenly, the next day you logged back in, your rank is poofed! ( gone ). Players may feel scammed just like @Younisco said. Why not just save up for something you can have "forever" instead of ones that you can only use a month or having a time limit on?

It's a -1 for me.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
je kan kiezen tussen een tijdelijke en een voor altijd. Als je de tijdelijke activeert voor ... money krijg je dat korting als je hem voor altijd koopt. Zo kan je je rank uitproberen.
Als je tussen die 2 kan kiezen word er weinig geld uitgegeven aan de tijdelijke ranks. Omdat spelers graag hun geld uit geven aan iets wat blijft.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
people likes to have their ranks permanently to themselves because with 3 months or 6 months of having a rank its a waste of money or they would end up thinking that they have been scammed or wasted money for no reason. So no it wouldn't be a great idea having temporary ranks. :cool:

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
I think it's a good idea, people will be able to get a feel for what they can do with a rank, plus you can try different ranks and figure out which is the best deal.

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
Personally when servers do this sort of thing, it really turns me off. One thing that perhaps could make this more viable is boosters. Similar to the Point Multipliers, maybe some sort of party XP boost. These would obviously be temporary (like the point multipliers). I think this would be better than having a rank for a month and then being stone rank again. At least with boosters you would notice a great increase in points etc... Other than that, I don't really like the idea of temporary ranks/items.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
As said by a few others, players who keep buying a "temp rank" will end up paying more than having just bought the rank up front. Not really useful in that case. I don't think they should add this.

1arthur10

Jan 25, 2017
Europe
I personally am against this idea. While it may be a good idea, there may be some controversy linked with temporary ranks because it's almost a waste of money, when you can buy a rank permanently for the same price instead of buying six months of that rank. Players will feel scammed.
@Younisco, this is also my opinion about this idea!

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Sorry to say this, but temporary ranks aren't good for buying, at all.
It basically wastes the money you've earned on and only lasts for an amount of time. The reason of buying a rank is to unlock abilities and keep those abilities, not to just have them for one month or so.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I suggest (as example) you buy a temporary diamont rank for 10 euro. After 1 month is the rank away and than if you want to buy this rank, you get as discount this 10 euro on your diamont rank, because you have purschased it for 10 eruo.
I'll rewrite this paragraph to make it understandable.

"You buy for example a temporary diamond rank for €10. After a month has passed the rank gets taken away but if you want to buy it permanently afterwards you get the €10 off the diamond rank as a discount because that is what you have already spent."

Just clearing that up... what I'm reading is you are still going to spend the full amount but you just pay in 2 parts if you want it permanently. If you do it this way it's just you get to have a taste of the rank and get to know what it does first rather than spending all of your money on a rank and then regretting it if you don't feel it's worthwhile. In a way this could help stop people asking for refunds, going through all the trouble of contacting and using the staffs time because they haven't spent as much money so like I said before, in my opinion it's not that bad of an idea.

Thought I'd write this because a lot of people are saying you would lose out on money so there wouldn't be any point of buying it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You say it already in your suggestion
If you buy this rank, you have it for 1 month and than is the rank away.
It's more useful to buy the rank for permanent, and not for a period of time. Many people see this as waste of their money, to buy a rank which is only for a period of time.

I don't agree with this idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom