Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want CC to revert back to 1.9 and 1.10 for a temporary amount of time?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Actually, there's less hackers on 1.8.
There are more clients and nasty hacks (*cough* infinite reach) in 1.8 than in 1.9 as far as I know.

To OP: there's more hacks on 1.9 and the majority of hacks on 1.9 are the same or similar to those on 1.8. The only major difference is kill aura, where it can be adjusted to 1.8 or 1.9 mode.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Currently, there are ways to play in 1.8 OR 1.9/1.10. You just have to choose the client you want to use, then join the server. There will be hackers on 1.8/1.9/1.10, any way you want to look at it. All hackers have to do is change settings on their hacks, depending on which version they are using. Sad but true.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
There doesn't have to be many clients. All it would need really is one client that everyone used.
You be surprise how many varieties of hacks there are in 1.9 clients aswell.
not many people use 1.9
Cause noone uses 1.9 hacked clients..
Before everyone was crying saying pls 1.8 come back. And now you dont want it???? I dont understand you sorry :(
i am saying for a TEMPORARY amount of time they should change it back to 1.9 and 1.10 (Read the 2nd quote in my post)
Currently, there are ways to play in 1.8 OR 1.9/1.10. You just have to choose the client you want to use, then join the server. There will be hackers on 1.8/1.9/1.10, any way you want to look at it. All hackers have to do is change settings on their hacks, depending on which version they are using. Sad but true.
:( why do people hack it is not even fun
There are more clients and nasty hacks (*cough* infinite reach) in 1.8 than in 1.9 as far as I know.

To OP: there's more hacks on 1.9 and the majority of hacks on 1.9 are the same or similar to those on 1.8. The only major difference is kill aura, where it can be adjusted to 1.8 or 1.9 mode.
i am pretty sure 1.9 hacked clients are not that good, in fact personally i seen much worse hacked clients on 1.8 than 1.9 (probably because of the cool down
Play 1.9 than..
i do play on 1.9 but i see many hackers from 1.8 (one even said 3nde haxs 1.8 which translates to > i have 1.8 haxs)
Nah...
You just report them or play in 1.9/1.10
i do but it is not that easy with school, homework, studying, and playing, in fact i barley have enough time to play so if i report i have to do it while i play which is impossible

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Hackers are worse to counter in 1.9, you cant "spamclick". In 1.8 its pretty easy to kill 9 year old hackers.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Listen buddy!

Hackers will never stop hacking as they find it fun to use hack clients to cheat against other players and also watch them rage.
Example from me: I was able to host different games on PS3 Black Ops 2. So I was hosting zombieland and xp lobbies etc etc....
Hackers on mc just try to be bad ass and hack or do it cause they suck in the game.

That was all from me, so -1

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
i do but it is not that easy with school, homework, studying, and playing, in fact i barley have enough time to play so if i report i have to do it while i play which is impossible
Same.
I only can play 3-4 hours.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Hackers won't stop hacking if we remove 1.8.

As Snodia said, you can play on 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10 on CCG.
We just added 1.8 back so it won't be removed. A lot of players wished for it.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom