Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nikboo

It was sarcasm. Kind of... I have no problem with the current staff team, I just wish some old staff members were still here.

Same :(
But then, time has to move on and so do people. It's a shame they leave us though however, we will always remember the hard work they did.

Anyways, back on-topic.

I'd personally am dying too see what is to come in the future Skywars updates!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I would like all these. Aaaaand... A minerware update! Then I am happy ;)
But of course, it's just a wish that probably will never happen, but I can hope! :)

L

Lepzi

What I want to be added is is team duels 2v2 and 3v3 I've seen this all over the forums and this has to be added[. So many people want this to be added and so do I it would be fun to have it.

2005dude

Feb 14, 2016
um... funny story Bedwars came first however it wasn't on Hypixel it was on a server called GommaHD
either a PvP update (from all the PvP suggestions there have been I can imagine that the Staff team are taking at least slight notice of the game
or I would like an update to Minerware I've made my stance on things for that already (last month but still)
Oh I never knew about that sorry I should've researched more

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
They should add color chat for stone ranks! It will be nice!
I don't really agree.
A) colour chat is an incentive to donate.
B) pretty sure your only saying that because your stone rank ;)
Agree with Dan. If this gets added in, it takes away one of the points and perks of buying.
One of reasons I bought a rank aside from the ability to vote is coloured chat.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
so..... definitely get rid of the re-spawns times, in egg wars as well as add the ability to purchase as many of an item you want. In tower defence, could you remove Tie time??? maybe make it a bit more balanced??

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom