Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thepenmen22

Apr 6, 2015
Simple command that just lets players teleport to their friends. Whether they are in a different lobby, a different game, or even in a game (tp in as a spectator). Would require them to accept the TP so people don't just all go into 1 game and crash the game.

Right now if you accidentally leave a game because you died and want to see how your friend is doing. Can't, not possible.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
This is sort of like the /party idea, which they are working on. So your idea is kind of getting implemented in a way. The devs know about these requests and are working on it.

L

Lepzi

I agree that would be a very helpful command because I see people that are playing lets say egg wars with there friends and then they got disconnected from the server for lets say lag it would be nice to tp back to them but only if there a friend or maybe put a /tpaccept to allow them to tp to you.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Simple command that just lets players teleport to their friends. Whether they are in a different lobby, a different game, or even in a game (tp in as a spectator). Would require them to accept the TP so people don't just all go into 1 game and crash the game.

Right now if you accidentally leave a game because you died and want to see how your friend is doing. Can't, not possible.
I agree with this! The only problem would be spam.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
This seems like a good idea but won't be added as said in past suggestion on the same topic. First off, you can just /fmsg and ask where your friend is. Second, it is impossible to join a game in progress. Not even staff can join a started game. Third, this would be abused. You could join a friends game and ghost the entire game giving your friend an unfair advantage. Sorry, but just wait for the party system. :)

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom