Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
I'm getting tired of teamers and then i record but than t think it's only 24hour ban the Ban should get higher because in like every game there's a teamer they can read this message at the begin of the game Do not team! Maybe cubecraft should make it as a /title so this is the suggestion:

• Ban period higher for teaming
  • At the begin of the game a /title command infornt of your screen saying Do not team!
EDIT:
People aren't scared of Ban tbh.
Make them lose Points or some stuff.
That will stop it
^^

I hate teamers....

Last edited:

THEMAN6574

Dec 1, 2016
I agree with this. I hate when people team on me in solo it gets so annoying. Please make something to inform people that teaming is wrong.

Reactions: Twania

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
The ban length is like 1 week to 1 month to 1 year to perm I think. There's no reason to increase this as it is fine.
There's already a warning in the screen for skywars but not for EW so I think they should add that. It's not
a punishment in SG though (as far as I know) and I think it should stay the same for that.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think it Flashy be good! But the problem is I just think people need to know, and they know it but they do it, then you can get them reporten and then everything will be alright! Well over after thought! Respect!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
They will get a 1day ban but the next time they do it they will get like a 3day ban and then 1week.....

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
Friend I understand perfectly what you say, this server is rotten from teamers, hackers, crossteamers; It's no good to put warnings that you can not do team on the whole screen if they are going to ignore it, everyone knows that it should not be done in solo skywars but they continue doing it without caring anything, and if you say something they insult you and you have That to be silent, with respect to the ban one day seems absurd, I would ban them a week minimum so they learn but it seems that the administrators are not interested in this, they give priority to the teamers, hackers than we who play legally and Unfortunately this is not going to end minecraft is converted into a community of absurd people, but hey can not do anything.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I agree. but some people don't know that teaming is bannedable so maybe there is a massage TEAMING IS BANNEDABLE?

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I belive 24H is fine, but it should increase like 24H then 48H etc... But killing teamers is not that hard plus its funny when you kill one the other one calls you a hacker.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I think it's a good idea to add the mention as a title so it flashes really big on the screen. Though, I don't believe that the ban time should increase as it is a very small offense. Yes teamers are annoying... but they shouldn't eventually be permabanned because of it.

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
With what the administrator responded we see that it is useless a suggestion like this, they are going to continue giving priority to the teamers that to us the normal players, a really deplorable but good fact that is going to do, to continue seeing the teamers And crossteamers.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
It's no good to put warnings that you can not do team on the whole screen if they are going to ignore it, everyone knows that it should not be done in solo skywars but they continue doing it without caring anything, and if you say something they insult you and you have That to be silent, with respect to the ban one day seems absurd, I would ban them a week minimum so they learn but it seems that the administrators are not interested in this
Well here's the thing: YOUTUBERS team. And since YOUTUBERS are teaming, "normal" people think it's allowed, which it offcourse isn't. They even say "But InacheteHD teams..". If the YouTubers say in their video that it's banable, alot of people will probably/hopefully stop teaming, since their favourite YouTuber said so ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.