EnoughRanger825 (Yellow team)
PowerIsland7863 (Yellow team)
FoggierCornet18 (Green team)
StalwartList928 (Green team)
UrgedErmine8548 (Red team)
BENBOOM34(Red team)

Links for proof:
(part 1 with yellow and green)
(part 2 with aftermath of yellow and red in the chat)
please read the descriptions on both

please do something about these teamers, from P3droth3cool99 (SeniorSeeker99)

Reactions: ElKajas

thisiwatchyou

Novice Member
Jan 3, 2020
GUYS PLEASE SOMEONE HEAR ME OUT

EGGWARS IS INFECTED WITH HACKERS, THEY USE KILL AURA, FLY, AND THEY BUILD PATHS REALLY FAST THAT WAY, THEY JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERYTHING THEIR HACK CLIENTS PROVIDE TO MESS OUR GAMES, AND I AM UPSET, 5 GAMES, 5 GAMES THEY HAVE MESSED UP OF ME, AND I´M DONE, I CAN´T REPORT THEM BECAUSE THE USELESS REPORT SYSTEM OF THE ADMINS JUST DOESN´T WORK, AND THE THREADS I HAVE POSTED HAVE BEEN DENIED, I AM DONE PLEASE MAKE THIS VIRAL SO AT LEAST ADMINS PAY ATTENTION TO ME, I DON´T CARE BOUT BEING BANNED BY LANGUAGE OR SOMETHING, I ONLY WANT JUSTICE AT LEAST.
help-me-png.160609

THIS IS A PIC OF AN IDIOT THAT USED FLY AND KILL AURA 21 MINUTES AGO, IT´S THE FIFTH GUY THAT HAS HACKED ON A GAME TODAY WHILE I PLAYED NORMALLY, HELP ME!!!

Edited by a moderator: removed swearing

Last edited by a moderator:

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
GUYS PLEASE SOMEONE HEAR ME OUT

EGGWARS IS F***ING INFECTED WITH HACKERS, THEY USE KILL AURA, FLY, AND THEY BUILD PATHS REALLY FAST THAT WAY, THEY JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERYTHING THEIR HACK CLIENTS PROVIDE TO MESS OUR GAMES, AND I AM UPSET, 5 GAMES, 5 GAMES THEY HAVE MESSED UP OF ME, AND I´M DONE, I CAN´T REPORT THEM BECAUSE THE USELESS REPORT SYSTEM OF THE ADMINS JUST DOESN´T WORK, AND THE THREADS I HAVE POSTED HAVE BEEN DENIED, I AM DONE PLEASE MAKE THIS VIRAL SO AT LEAST ADMINS PAY ATTENTION TO ME, I DON´T CARE BOUT BEING BANNED BY LANGUAGE OR SOMETHING, I ONLY WANT JUSTICE AT LEAST.
help-me-png.160609

THIS IS A PIC OF AN IDIOT THAT USED FLY AND KILL AURA 21 MINUTES AGO, IT´S THE FIFTH GUY THAT HAS HACKED ON A GAME TODAY WHILE I PLAYED NORMALLY, HELP ME!!!

Okay... First of all Nobody likes caps and typing in all caps in a random thread will not get you anywhere.

2nd: The report system does work. It may not work at the speed you want but eventually it will. You aren't even using correct evidence here, as a screenshot doesn't prove a player guilty of using hacks. If this is the way you act when reporting a hacker it's no wonder you're seeing nothing but red on your report page. When making a report, Talk in a clear, calm manner, Use the right evidence (in this case video evidence) in your report, Make sure it clearly shows how guilty the player is, and above all, Have Some Patience. Your anger is understandable but this is not the way you handle it. The way you present yourself in a report is ultimately important as well and yields to more success instead of criticizing the system and blatantly demanding a staff member do something.

Lot of reasons why this thread should not still be active. Can i get a lock? :)

Reactions: ImJunior
D

Deleted member 492126

Okay... First of all Nobody likes caps and typing in all caps in a random thread will not get you anywhere.

2nd: The report system does work. It may not work at the speed you want but eventually it will. You aren't even using correct evidence here, as a screenshot doesn't prove a player guilty of using hacks. If this is the way you act when reporting a hacker it's no wonder you're seeing nothing but red on your report page. When making a report, Talk in a clear, calm manner, Use the right evidence (in this case video evidence) in your report, Make sure it clearly shows how guilty the player is, and above all, Have Some Patience. Your anger is understandable but this is not the way you handle it. The way you present yourself in a report is ultimately important as well and yields to more success instead of criticizing the system and blatantly demanding a staff member do something.

Lot of reasons why this thread should not still be active. Can i get a lock? :)
^^
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.

Lockerino

Reactions: ImJunior
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom