Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hey cubecrafters , a new suggestion from me ,

It will be so nice if there will be added if you are dead and your team wins that you get the win and all the points etc .
But my opinion is that you need to wait the whole game to get the win if you're team wins , for the people that don't know what I mean :

It's so annoying if you are dead but your team wins and you don't get the win / points / experience , so my suggestion is if you are dead and you wait the whole game and your team wins you get the experience , points etc .

Agree / Disagree ?
YES

Its so annoying that i watch my friends/party/team play and win but i get nothing! Good idea i really want this!

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
@Shallyn Adding this afk-kicking system that just kicks afking players in the game (Like they've got in Tower Defence) could be an option to prevent the afk winners issue you mentioned. Not entirely sure what should be done about the spectaters. They've always been an issue, but adding this team winning system would motivate the spectaters even more to help out the camping teammate to get their win, so I'm not entirely sure about implementing this idea either.

Reactions: Shinte
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom