Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't really like the current rule that you must warn players that are illegitimately teaming before reporting them. In many cases it would take me too long to type in a warning containing their names while fighing them. I also don't want to loose a game just to warn them. And if I actually warn a team, they rarely stop doing it and I often doubt they even read my messages. Uploading videos of teamers usually takes me very long because they have to include the time between the warning and them being seen teaming again.
Another problem with the current system is, that in theory a group of people could team in every game in the hope that they don't get warned, and stop if they do.
My suggestion is an official warning as the first "punishment". So you'd report a team on the report system without a warning and if someone gets reported for the first time, they'll get a notification that they have to actively acnowledge (e.g. a book that they have to read). After that I'd assume they know the rules about teaming, so they should be banned even without getting another warning. I'd also suggest an increasing ban duration with the number of offenses, like a week for the second time, a month the third time and a permanent ban after that.
After all I don't care about teaming that much, so I rarely report people for it. But if it was easier to do so, maybe there would be less teaming and stuff idk :confused1:

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think that would be a really good idea! ♡ this would satisfy the people who want the warning kept and the people who don't want to warn teamers ♡ honestly I don't report teamers anymore even if they are in a hacker report as typing out the warning would just alert the hacker I'm recording... This would also be really good for people who are muted ♡

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I don't really like the current rule that you must warn players that are illegitimately teaming before reporting them. In many cases it would take me too long to type in a warning containing their names while fighing them. I also don't want to loose a game just to warn them. And if I actually warn a team, they rarely stop doing it and I often doubt they even read my messages. Uploading videos of teamers usually takes me very long because they have to include the time between the warning and them being seen teaming again.
Another problem with the current system is, that in theory a group of people could team in every game in the hope that they don't get warned, and stop if they do.
My suggestion is an official warning as the first "punishment". So you'd report a team on the report system without a warning and if someone gets reported for the first time, they'll get a notification that they have to actively acnowledge (e.g. a book that they have to read). After that I'd assume they know the rules about teaming, so they should be banned even without getting another warning. I'd also suggest an increasing ban duration with the number of offenses, like a week for the second time, a month the third time and a permanent ban after that.
After all I don't care about teaming that much, so I rarely report people for it. But if it was easier to do so, maybe there would be less teaming and stuff idk :confused1:
I like this idea, but I also like the current way. Because, if they are doing it and ignore the warning then that means that they already know. If they acknowledge the warning then they did not know. A problem with that would be them knowing its not allowed and that stopping them from teaming.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I actually agree with you, It rarely gets to the point where you warn a hacker/rule breaker and they would actually willing to apologise and stop,I have tried warning Hackers/ rule breakers. Not once has it actually worked, instead i get rude comments like " Shut up noob " " I don't care if you report me,I'l just come back with my alt account or " Why should i listen to you? You're not the boss so you might wanna shut up before i fly over to ur base and wreck you kid. ETC. IF i was a hacker and was warned by a player, I would treat it as a threat to me, Imagine tho, Some players tells you to stop or they will report you, 99% peoples reaction is to tell the player that warned him/her to shut up, and keep on doing whatever i was doing. Note: Also sometimes it's so sudden you can't record in time too, they hack then leave, so whats the point of recording but i didn't warn them? So yes, I don't really like the fact you have to warn them ( Hackers/Rule Breakers )

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Yes and for sure they should not get warrnings though they know its solo and get banned anyway.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I agree the way it is set up is annoying, and that they don't usually listen when you tell them teaming is against the rules, however you can usually catch teams and record them after you die in spectator mode. I like giving them a warning, because sometimes they honesty didn't know and they stop. I think they should be given a chance before punishment. (even though it is right on the lobby board :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom