Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSallod

Nov 21, 2015
Hello, I was in a game and I found a hacker. I were left alone, the hacker and a guy more. So we decided to team up in order to kill the hacker. I have proof.
Server I expel me if I team with someone to kill a hacker? I have the video, and I want to publish my youtube channel.
HELPPPP

RiverWarnes

Jul 15, 2015
England
This is not the right section. Please put it in the "Report a palyer" section: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

Also crossteaming sin't banable, but they need to make it banable for Team Skywars, Eggwars and Tower Defenders.
Crossteaming is not banable, but it is punishable. Also, you missed Money Walls, and I hope you don't mean perm ban, or any more than a month ban because that would be really harsh

RiverWarnes

Jul 15, 2015
England
Hello, I was in a game and I found a hacker. I were left alone, the hacker and a guy more. So we decided to team up in order to kill the hacker. I have proof.
Server I expel me if I team with someone to kill a hacker? I have the video, and I want to publish my youtube channel.
HELPPPP
You should have just took the video of him hacking, then reported him to the mods. This way he would have been banned, and you would have been not even told off. However, you cross teamed with someone which isn't allowed so you will probably have a small punishment for it.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Crossteaming is not banable, but it is punishable. Also, you missed Money Walls, and I hope you don't mean perm ban, or any more than a month ban because that would be really harsh
I know crossteaming isn't banable but if he got video evidence of the hacker -about what he is telling- then he the hacker should get a ban.
You should have just took the video of him hacking, then reported him to the mods. This way he would have been banned, and you would have been not even told off. However, you cross teamed with someone which isn't allowed so you will probably have a small punishment for it.
Also he don't reported him to the mods, he need to make a report at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/. And now you say crossteaming isn't allowed. You aren't know what you are saying isn't it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom