Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CCGN add team Survial Games or is it good the way it is now ?

• Its a nope for me :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Britney Spears

Knipsel.PNG

Today i would like to suggest team survival games. Its survival games but now you can team up with your friends without people getting all mad because everyone can team now !

What is team survival games ?

Team survival games is just like the survival games that you're used to , but now you can team with your friends in teams of 2 , 3 or maybe 4 :)

Why would you add this , you can already team in the survival games as it is now ?

Thats true , but teaming could be hard sometimes because you can still hit eachother accidentally. And it could also be hard for people that are alone to kill a team. I'm not saying that teaming in ' solo-survival games' should be banable because i can understand that people still like to team in solo ( just like in solo-skywars).

How do you think that 'team survival-games' should look like ?

I think that they just need to use the same system that they use in teamskywars , where you get a compass where you can select a team to play with. And some servers already have a 'team survival games' function but maybe we could make it slightly different by adding 'Districts' (Hungergames reference) of 3 or 4 people.

I don't know how you guys feel about this idea but i would love to play survival games teams vs teams. It can make it very cool because you really need to figure out a good tactic to win because you only have one life :p.

Due to the fact that i don't know how you guys feel about this i've added a poll where you guys can vote :).

- DontYouDare

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
I would not like it if they add a team SG leaderboard idk why...

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom