Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should They Consider This Idea As Possible Games?


  • Total voters
    5

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
425
230
49
Idk why not you find me
Now like ik that this most likely will not happen but I think it would be a cool idea if Cubecraft added Team Mineware games and Team SG games. Like this could be cool and I think it would lead to more people having fun with their friends in these games without being reported for teaming. SG would be so cool if you could have a teammate or teammates just like the movie it’s based off of. Mineware teams could be like 4 teams of 4 trying to get points and such. I am interested in what people think of this so could you please vote?
 

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there
This world help to lower the amount of teamer in solo SG. I like the idea a lot it would be nice to ben able to fight along side a teammate. But I don't like the idea of team minerware. Moste of the games are designed to have only one Winner so this would be hard to make a team game.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom