Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ihatemarco

Mar 9, 2014
This is kinda a new minigame you should put up. It's called "Team Skywars". Basically it's skywars put you spawn in a team and the last team standing wins. There should be 4 people should be 1 team and each player on the team should get it's own chest

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
We could work with this ooo wait do we have like a bridges game idk
If we do but we should do a big team bridge game where there are like teams of 5-6 and they spawn on each island and there are trees and mines and after 10 minutes the bridges spawn and they fight it's kinda like skywars but it takes longer and you have to really mine and do stuff and prepare to fight idk if they already have it if they do sorry.

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
We could work with this ooo wait do we have like a bridges game idk
If we do but we should do a big team bridge game where there are like teams of 5-6 and they spawn on each island and there are trees and mines and after 10 minutes the bridges spawn and they fight it's kinda like skywars but it takes longer and you have to really mine and do stuff and prepare to fight idk if they already have it if they do sorry.
We had a game like that on cubecraft but it got taken away because it had too many bugs.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Aww that sucks maybe we could try it again if they did they could just have beta where only donators could try it the release it when all bugs are out I would love it if they had it it's a good game
To record with friends.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
What about team betrial... would it be possible... could you hit someone on you team on the edge and make im fall ... that would be kind of unfair...
What are your ideas of the island dimentions ?

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I still like this idea, i still think it should be added especially after the block decay is down.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom