Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Lets be honest, team 1 is kinda a boring name. So I have an idea to add shipped name team. This will add some type of wit to the game and uh, Younishh_ shall live @sophh_
 

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
4,665
2,838
343
25
England
Could you be more specific, I don't understand. xD
I think he means when you join a game then instead of saying "Team 1" on the scoreboard", it will be a shipped name. Using his example: If he teamed with Soph then their team name would be "Younishh_"

I think that made sense..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Younisco

Story

Bagel Maker
Jan 30, 2014
4,571
18,912
679
25
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I think he means when you join a game then instead of saying "Team 1" on the scoreboard", it will be a shipped name. Using his example: If he teamed with Soph then their team name would be "Younishh_"

I think that made sense..
That'd be way too hard to code. Honestly.
I think it should be simple, custom names.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom