Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JHoNaTHaN123

Jan 23, 2017
Universe
Hello Guys: I have been working on a new map, and after 4 days of work its finally finished, its main theme is an olympus, this map is pretty big, thats why i decided to make it a team skywars map, i think this is my best creation for cubecraft, it was fully recorded:
, obvioulsy its a timelapse because the entire video is around 10 hours, even tho its long the timelapse its not too short its around 20 minutes,hope you guys enjoy it and like this if you want to see this map on cubecraft.If map is accepted please contact me via private message for the download link :D
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

This looks great!! I have nothing to say other than wonderful job, I can see that you put a lot of effort into this, and it's amazing that it only took you four days. Keep it up!

Reactions: JHoNaTHaN123

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Wow, that's a really neat map! Great job building it all, your effort really shows. The theme is pretty cool and I love the style of the buildings you have created. The terraforming is great too!

My only criticism comes from this screenshot:

7-png.128981

This area just looks a bit dull & bland to me, especially when you compare it to the rest of the map. Try adding some patterning and detail to the walls and/or floor, or add some sort of feature down here to take up some of the empty space at each side.

Apart from that, this map is really well done. I'd give it an 8/10 :D

Last edited:

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hello Guys: I have been working on a new map, and after 4 days of work its finally finished, its main theme is an olympus, this map is pretty big, thats why i decided to make it a team skywars map, i think this is my best creation for cubecraft, (video not online yet) it was fully recorded, obvioulsy its a timelapse because the entire video is around 10 hours, even tho its long the timelapse its not too short its around 30 minutes, hope you guys enjoy it and like this if you want to see this map on cubecraft.If map is accepted please contact me via private message for the download link :D View attachment 128975 View attachment 128976 View attachment 128977 View attachment 128978 View attachment 128979 View attachment 128980 View attachment 128981 View attachment 128982
i like it as i am a Greek!!! :)

Reactions: JHoNaTHaN123

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Looks like you speedy fly hax in the video but you dont.
Looks like you don't know how the forums work; this is the map submission section, you can post your own maps here, so they could be accepted by the cubecraft team, if they are good enough. And ofcourse, everyone builds their map in creative, so this has nothing to do with flyhacks... @hgbf maybe a funny post?

DjDozza

Apr 9, 2016
Looks like a good & Friendly map, think this would make a great addition to skywars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom