Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
It looks cool but:
-Remove the bookshelfs around the enchanting tables as they probably have no use
-Remove the gold blocks on spawn island, since 1.8 gamemodes can give the player gapples from their spawn island (non-op)
-Since the theme is olympus, why not add a couple statues of the olympic gods?
-The middle island looks a bit flat

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Guys: I have been working on a new map, and after 4 days of work its finally finished, its main theme is an olympus, this map is pretty big, thats why i decided to make it a team skywars map, i think this is my best creation for cubecraft, it was fully recorded:
, obvioulsy its a timelapse because the entire video is around 10 hours, even tho its long the timelapse its not too short its around 20 minutes,hope you guys enjoy it and like this if you want to see this map on cubecraft.If map is accepted please contact me via private message for the download link :D View attachment 128975 View attachment 128976 View attachment 128977 View attachment 128978 View attachment 128979 View attachment 128980 View attachment 128981 View attachment 128982

+1 Please Make a Poll for us to vote and maybe justmaybe add more cover on the islands and some towers to make it easyier to surrvive a bow seige

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
Overall well done, I am glad that players gave feedback. It seemed like you put it up to see what it needs next. Now you know and can improve the map overall. The main points that I found throughout the comments were: make the islands look less like world edit, add a few more details to the relatively bland upper floor on the center island, and detail work that @FocusPlays (Brian) discussed. My personal opinion agrees with those already stated, and additionally, because the center island is so massive, I would encourage you to make the sub-islands larger and make it more like a 3 or 4 person on each team. I can't wait to see the next rendition of this map.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom