Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropiee

Jun 5, 2020
I like the map but I think there are some issues, for now it's a no for me but if you fix these little things maybe I could give you a yes

• Starting islands: I like them, I think they're built pretty well and I don't see any big problem with building since you can just place blocks on the nether slabs placed between the daylight sensors. I wouldn't change anything in my opinion.
  • Middle island: I like the things you've put in there but can be improved: The squarish terrain isn't really nice to see, you could add some rocks at the edge of the island to make it less squarish. The rocket really needs a change, the shape isn't right and it doesn't look realistic. Also, as other people have already said, I'd lower the ufo since it would cause camping. And I'd also remove some golden blocks because they'd be way too op and give a really unfair advantage to whoever gets on the ufo in first. I like the space base and its tunnels and even if I don't play a lot of Team Skywars I think that 40 chests are way too many.
If you follow these tips and maybe add some details here and there you'd have higher chance for your map to get accepted. I like the concept of the map so well done and best of luck :>
We remade everything you said, i think you can rate this map now!

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: BlazingEldos

Dropiee

Jun 5, 2020
I see the improvements but the things that still doesn't convince me is the terrain.
We made the terrain a little square just so people would spend the same number of blocks to build towards the center.
(if you're talking about it)

Reactions: BlazingEldos

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I'm not a Builder, let alone a professional, but I think this map is very good. And they should add it for 1.8 and 1.9+. I love this map.

You've done a lot of work on this construction, I think. In my mind. I would have a hard time doing it.

Keep it up. Good job.

D

Deleted member 469419

Please note that I'm not a builder and I might be wrong with any of my feedbacks:

To be honest I like the idea of the map, and I actually like the map. I personally think that you guys should clean a bit more the middle of the map and perhaps add a ovni make it look like it's stuck in the ground, it might be good.

Also, I do believe that the middle should be a bit more small. Overall, seems like a good map!

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Spaceship can be detailed more
-Terrain can use a larger variety of blocks

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you enjoyed the building process!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom