Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hey guys! SrKlompenstein here,

I've some great ideas for new things in the chesten for [Team] Skywars. Here they come:

-
Blaze Spawner (Normal)
-
Flint and Steel (Normal)
-
Splash Potion of Healing (Normal/Overpowered)
-
Potion of Leaping (Normal/Overpowered)
-
Feather If you have no arrows, you can still make arrows. But you've to be lucky you get the Stick and Flint! (Basic/Normal)
-
Stick If you have no arrows, you can still make arrows. But you've to be lucky you get the Feather and Flint! (Basic/Normal)
-
Flint If you have no arrows, you can still make arrows. But you've to be lucky you get the stick and Feather! (Basic/Normal)

I hope you found this a few fun ideas!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
- Blaze Spawner (Normal)
Really interesting but I don't know if it should be in SkyWars.
- Flint and Steel (Normal)
Seems alright.
- Splash Potion of Healing (Normal/Overpowered)
-
Potion of Leaping (Normal/Overpowered)
Nah. Healing will make games last so long... the leaping probably won't change anything.
- Feather If you have no arrows, you can still make arrows. But you've to be lucky you get the Stick and Flint! (Basic/Normal)
-
Stick If you have no arrows, you can still make arrows. But you've to be lucky you get the Feather and Flint! (Basic/Normal)
-
Flint If you have no arrows, you can still make arrows. But you've to be lucky you get the stick and Feather!
I don't want even more bowspam.
You can also get sticks by chopping wood. The flint could be included to craft f/s if you don't get one out of a chest.

Overall fun suggestion(s) but maybe instead of a Blaze Spawner a Blaze Spawn Egg

Reactions: Povious

WhyDoYouHack

Jun 7, 2016
Error 404.
I don't think this will be added, because Staff Members are busy with OTHER and BETTER things, But it is a great idea only the Blaze Spawner is very weird :P

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
+1 For everything stated except Blaze Spawner, I would think that would have to be for Overpowered. Also you said,

"- Splash Potion of Healing (Normal/Overpowered)
- Potion of Leaping (Normal/Overpowered)" I would agree with this assuming that these two potions are Healing 1 and Leaping 1?

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Really interesting but I don't know if it should be in SkyWars.

Seems alright.

Nah. Healing will make games last so long... the leaping probably won't change anything.

I don't want even more bowspam.
You can also get sticks by chopping wood. The flint could be included to craft f/s if you don't get one out of a chest.

Overall fun suggestion(s) but maybe instead of a Blaze Spawner a Blaze Spawn Egg
Agreeing with TheJeroen.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom