Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here, i already posted this on PVP but i think its better to post it here.

So i was watching a video of For Honor and i saw 2 vs 2 fights so i was thinking about fightning/PVP. But straight to the point, is it a good idea to add team pvp in the PVP on cubecraft? I think it would be pretty cool to fight with a teammate along your side, and yes you would get the problem that they would team up on you but that makes the fightning even more challenging. Also i don't know for sure how but maybe a kind of option where you can join in with you're friend. Or just click join at the exact same time so maybe you will get in the same team. So what do u guys think about this?

Greetings Davey

P.S
I haven't worked it all out yet so don't hesitate to comment ups and downs of this idea. :D

Reactions: Kieron

Kieron

Dec 12, 2015
I think that's a good idea because there are hardly any servers out there which have 2 v 2 as an option!
+1 for me!

Reactions: DaveyDa

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey DaveyDa here, i already posted this on PVP but i think its better to post it here.

So i was watching a video of For Honor and i saw 2 vs 2 fights so i was thinking about fightning/PVP. But straight to the point, is it a good idea to add team pvp in the PVP on cubecraft? I think it would be pretty cool to fight with a teammate along your side, and yes you would get the problem that they would team up on you but that makes the fightning even more challenging. Also i don't know for sure how but maybe a kind of option where you can join in with you're friend. Or just click join at the exact same time so maybe you will get in the same team. So what do u guys think about this?

Greetings Davey

P.S
I haven't worked it all out yet so don't hesitate to comment ups and downs of this idea. :D
This would actually make me play pvp XD

Reactions: DaveyDa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom