• No, I don't. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hey, A lot of us here play eggwars. Some of us like to rush, some of us like to protect the egg, some of us like to upgrade gens.

With a lot of games, people just rely on their team members to upgrade gens, but sometimes it doesn't happen.

I suggest that if a player upgrades a generator, they get a certain amount of that kind of resource. E.G, If someone upgrades the iron gen from lvl 1 to lvl 2, they get a reward of 5 iron. This can be applied to all the gens.

I understand that some people might agree with me, and some won't. Please feel free to tell me any comments, ideas, or hate you have <3

Update: Rather than getting tokens, it could give you a temporary ability such as a potion effect (e.g speed).

Update: You could be given a point for upgrading a gen.

People who might like this: @TheFastBowler @ItzTwany

Last edited:

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I don't fully support this, because generators are upgraded using currency, meaning you need to save up for it. You shouldn't be gaining extra from saving up. Another alternative could be using abilities, upgrading generators gives you a random chance to get a certain effect, but I wouldn't have a reward of tokens itself.

Thanks for tag :P

Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I don't fully support this, because generators are upgraded using currency, meaning you need to save up for it. You shouldn't be gaining extra from saving up. Another alternative could be using abilities, upgrading generators gives you a random chance to get a certain effect, but I wouldn't have a reward of tokens itself.

I'm liking the sound of that :-D I'll make an update :-P

Reactions: TheFastBowler

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube

Thanks for tag :p
I agree with TheFastBowler. but I really like the way that you are trying to make Cubecraft Eggwars even better, keep it up!

Reactions: TheFastBowler

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It's not a bad idea, but I don't support this. The best way to earn more money isn't to upgrade generators, it's to use multiple islands. Going to other islands is more risky, so it should be more rewarding. Maybe you only get rewards if you upgrade a generator NOT at your home island?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It's not a bad idea, but I don't support this. The best way to earn more money isn't to upgrade generators, it's to use multiple islands. Going to other islands is more risky, so it should be more rewarding. Maybe you only get rewards if you upgrade a generator NOT at your home island?
Will mid apply?
Or just an enemy island?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom