Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Add team of 2 to minerware where you combine the two players points add obviously can't hit eachother
This is a great suggestion because I see far too many people teaming in Minerware. This would be a great fix to teaming. Playing solo is pretty boring so playing with a friend that you can team with would be amazing. One thing I'd add though (just like every other solo gamemode) is the inability to play solo while in a party to prevent teaming.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Add team of 2 to minerware where you combine the two players points add obviously can't hit eachother
1633864165315.png

NO! How this would work? Explain! I think this is too hard to make (just for the points, if one player win and his mate loose, +1 points or not? if the two win, 2 points? It's a 22x22 map, too tiny for +16 players (even bigger map, it's confusing...)
I agree, MinerWare should have a new gamemode (a giant lobby for a single game?) :(
but just, no teams.

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
View attachment 201439
NO! How this would work? Explain! I think this is too hard to make (just for the points, if one player win and his mate loose, +1 points or not? if the two win, 2 points? It's a 22x22 map, too tiny for +16 players (even bigger map, it's confusing...)
I agree, MinerWare should have a new gamemode (a giant lobby for a single game?) :(
but just, no teams.
10 teams or 8, but we already see so many people teaming

• Disagree
Reactions: Herbubulle

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
This is a great suggestion because I see far too many people teaming in Minerware. This would be a great fix to teaming. Playing solo is pretty boring so playing with a friend that you can team with would be amazing. One thing I'd add though (just like every other solo gamemode) is the inability to play solo while in a party to prevent teaming.
Yh exactly

Reactions: tobioikawa

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
I love the idea but would only ever use it when I am partied or know my teammate. I would get way too frustrated otherwise!

Although I would love to see it implemented and possibly even team minigames added, where it's not so much completing the already existing challenges and adding the points but you work together towards a set goal within a challenge and win points as a team. 1st team to do the team parkour gets a pint etc.

Reactions: tobioikawa

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I disagree with this idea.

On one hand, although teamers might get a lot of advantages in pvp minigames, it won't help them in other types of minigames. They may win a Lucky Block PVP bossgame, but it doesn't prevent you from getting more points in regular minigames. In fact, I haven't seen any teamers that can really turn a game upside down, probably because that MinerWare is such a fast-pace game, and there are really not much time for a pair of teamers to really coordinate.

On the other hand, MinerWare don't have that many players playing. Even in the peak time for Europeans, you still need to wait 30 to 40 seconds for a game to start. If we split MinerWare into two separate things, that number can easily get to somewhere around 50 for solo. Not to mention that we would often spend more than 3 minutes just to get a game of 7 or 8 to start in off peak.

Another thing is that, well, this is personal affairs, but I think MinerWare is actually the place I can make friends on the server. I frequently happened to play three of four games with the same set of players, and after playing and chatting together for half an hour, some of them may send me a friend request. And also after spending so many time on the game, I personally know a lot of other players, and probably some of the other players know me as well. There are really not a clear line between teaming or not from my perspective.

Reactions: Herbubulle

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
I disagree with this idea.

On one hand, although teamers might get a lot of advantages in pvp minigames, it won't help them in other types of minigames. They may win a Lucky Block PVP bossgame, but it doesn't prevent you from getting more points in regular minigames. In fact, I haven't seen any teamers that can really turn a game upside down, probably because that MinerWare is such a fast-pace game, and there are really not much time for a pair of teamers to really coordinate.

On the other hand, MinerWare don't have that many players playing. Even in the peak time for Europeans, you still need to wait 30 to 40 seconds for a game to start. If we split MinerWare into two separate things, that number can easily get to somewhere around 50 for solo. Not to mention that we would often spend more than 3 minutes just to get a game of 7 or 8 to start in off peak.
I agree with most of what you've said.

I definitely don't see teaming being a major issue with most of the minigames and even PVP related ones are so fast-paced it's hard for teamers to even help one another anyways. While I also agree mineware doesn't get many players and understandably Devs wouldn't bother working on it because of this, it is still kinda sad.

All of the games I enjoy the most on CC are ones with smaller player bases and therefore I feel like I will slowly lose interest in the server because they focus the time on the ones that do which are usually the PVP based ones (you can tell I don't like PVP haha) Which again I understand they would rather keep the majority happy, but I also think it's going to draw away some loyal players to the server and are less likely to draw new people in.

Reactions: KLsz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom