Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

the team of two people is reportable in the 1vs1 modality?

• yes, it's unfair

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • yes, it is against the rules.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkinosHD

Mar 24, 2018
En alguna parte del mundo
Nicks : Buzzar / Zorro9Virgovich
Reason for the report: Team
tests: image

Attachments

• 2018-03-24_00.51.42.png
    2018-03-24_00.51.42.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 112

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Nicks : Buzzar / Zorro9Virgovich
Reason for the report: Team
tests: image

So like stated before by @Simbaaa , you can report people if they're teaming but with video recording. Otherwise reports go onto the reports section of the website. https://reports.cubecraft.net/. Use that to report from now on :D

If they are on team skywars then they are obviously fine unless they are cross teaming. That again needs video proof, and don't forget that you need to post it on youtube and leave it there. If you remove your videos on youtube, you could either get yourself in trouble or not have the reported person taken care of. So just follow the guidelines and you'll be fine :D

Reactions: remio

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
So like stated before by @Simbaaa , you can report people if they're teaming but with video recording. Otherwise reports go onto the reports section of the website. https://reports.cubecraft.net/. Use that to report from now on :D

If they are on team skywars then they are obviously fine unless they are cross teaming. That again needs video proof, and don't forget that you need to post it on youtube and leave it there. If you remove your videos on youtube, you could either get yourself in trouble or not have the reported person taken care of. So just follow the guidelines and you'll be fine :D
To add onto that:
Thank you for taking an interest in helping the server! Unfortunately, I am afraid we require video evidence for teaming reports. You can get that by using screen recorders like OBS. Once you have evidence, and upload it to youtube, then you need to type /registerreports on our server, in chat, to allow you to create an account with which you use to report players. You can get to that site by clicking here and I also recommend you read the guidelines on how to report here.

Although, I am afraid you are using Labymod so your report would not be valid, sorry. You can read more about that here.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask me questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom