Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 347571

I like the idea of this map but it could use an upgrade from someone who is very good at building, that doesn't take away that it is a nice build.

Reactions: BRamil and Fqnta

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I have a few issues with it, Firstly the map is very basic, there is almost no detail. I also believe that the spawn islands are too small for 4 people. It would take at least 3 years to get the iron required to bridge to mid, and I have no idea what the small circles in the distance are, so far away that I wouldn't even consider going there. I personally don't like iron gens at mid, but that is my opinion. These are the reasons I voted no.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a few issues with it, Firstly the map is very basic, there is almost no detail. I also believe that the spawn islands are too small for 4 people. It would take at least 3 years to get the iron required to bridge to mid, and I have no idea what the small circles in the distance are, so far away that I wouldn't even consider going there. I personally don't like iron gens at mid, but that is my opinion. These are the reasons I voted no.

Basically this ^

It's just way too simple, no details so incredibly small, very weird for combat, spawn protection and generator protection would make it hard to build blocks, the whole idea is very odd, sorry but my vote is no.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom