Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RqktByMax_

Novice Member
May 4, 2018
belgium
Hi..

I’m always playing eggwars with friends, and most off the time we are with 6 players, the problem is there is only 1 map of 6. We play this map 100times a day, and it’s beginning to frustrate us.

for us, it doesn’t matter how the new map is gonna look like, we would just love it that there come few more maps of 6 in team-Eggwars.

maybe it’s cool to have a big snow map, with iglo’s, and snowman’s. This map isn’t only for during winter time! Because everyone loves snow, right? It would be so cool to have different maps, like summer, spring, winter, autumn. Few more maps for 6 players would really boost players to work togheter as friends and teammates!

winter map: huge iglo’s, each team in another color, 6vs6vs6vs6 [Or more] in the middle it would be nice to have a snowman and Santa Claus, together [Or just a big Christmas tree].

Summer: like a huge sun in the middle of the map, with lava places, to trap players! A map for 6vs6vs6vs6 [or more]. Each island had a continent as home base.

autumn: a map with a lot of trees and leafs. In the middle, a forst with a temple in it. Map: 6vs6vs6vs6 [or more] . Each home base has a different kind of trees.

Spring: a beautiful and peaceful river, going from one side at mid to the other side. With a flower field like the Netherlands and peaceful birds. Map for: 6vs6vs6vs6 [Or more].
each home base, has a different kind of bird.

One of those [or all] would be such an upgrade for team-Eggwars [map for 6] and I would love Eggwars more and more!

greets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom