Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
unplayable.jpg

This is what happens when you look in the direction of a teammate. This also flashes on and off when chests are refilling in skywars, which I feel could cause seizures to players with photosensitive epilepsy. This bug/**** feature (idk if its intentional or not), plz fix it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
View attachment 141808
This is what happens when you look in the direction of a teammate. This also flashes on and off when chests are refilling in skywars, which I feel could cause seizures to players with photosensitive epilepsy. This bug/**** feature (idk if its intentional or not), plz fix it.
I also experienced something similair to this. Changing your rescource pack or disabling any rescource packs should fix this

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Are you using any mods? Are you using a resourcepack or shaders?
If yes to either of these questions, try to play this in pure vanilla without any resource packs. I've never had this problem, so I can only guess that it's due to a mod/shader/resource pack issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 169486

I've never had this happen, have you already reported it?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Are you using vanilla? Are you using a resourcepack or shaders?
If yes to either of these questions, try to play this in pure vanilla without any resource packs
That's not 100% worded correctly. This means if he is vanilla or if he is using shaders then there is a problem, a better wording would be; Are you using any resource packs or shaders? If so...

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Are you using any mods? Are you using a resourcepack or shaders?
If yes to either of these questions, try to play this in pure vanilla without any resource packs. I've never had this problem, so I can only guess that it's due to a mod/shader/resource pack issue.
I use optifine for better fps, a resource pack from PMC for the builds but no shaders bc all they do is improve the graphics.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 141808
This doesnt happen to me but it might be a setting issue such as texture packs, optifine/shaders, mods, particles, render distance, and anything else to do with rendering. Including smooth lighting.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom